Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2024 Apply Online & Registration Form | Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Benefits & Features | Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Check Amount & Last Date | Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Eligible Programs & Covered Allowances | Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Check Eligibility & All Details |
Now the students will be able to carry out higher studies despite belonging to the Economically Weaker Sections after getting an online registration offered under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme. This scheme will only be provided to the students who are natives or residents of Andhra Pradesh State. Students will not have to suffer from economic instability. One can apply online before the last date.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2024 like purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process to apply online for this scheme. To get complete information about this scheme, read this article till the end.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
The State Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme so that the students will be able to carry out higher studies such as Master’s or Bachelor’s degrees in the fields of Education, Pharmacy, Technical, Computer Application, and others. This scheme can only be availed by students belonging to the categories of EWS and BPL. The students will be given incentives based on the degree or course they are pursuing.
Various students want to undertake higher studies in various courses or fields but can’t be able to do so due to the high fee structure which results in dropout rates, To redress such issues Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme has been launched. The annual income limit and the course undertaken by the student will be taken into consideration at the time of carrying out the selection procedure.
Highlights Of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2024
The highlights of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scheme
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
|State Government of Andhra Pradesh
|Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology
|To promote higher studies among backward communities
|Students will be able to get admission to the higher courses with the help of scholarships
|Citizens of Andhra Pradesh
|BPL and EWS
|Annual Income Limit
|Mode Of Transfer
|DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)
|Form of Benefit
|Amount of benefit
|Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 20,000/-
|Tuition, Mess, & Hostel Fees
|National Information Center (NIC)
|Mode Of Application
Objectives Of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
The major objective of launching the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme is to redress the financial issues of the students belonging to the backward communities by which they will be able to carry out higher studies after getting scholarship assistance. The students will not have to suffer from a lack of monetary funds because the government will award them the right amount of scholarship.
Another objective of launching the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme is to encourage the students of BPL as well as EWS to pursue higher studies without looking at their financial position so that the state or nation will be able to develop further. With this, there will be also a promotion of higher studies among the youngsters.
The below-mentioned categories will be given online registration:-
- EWS Community
- BPL Community
The students can carry out the below-mentioned programs:-
- ITI Courses
- Polytechnic Courses
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Courses
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Computer Application
Program Wise Scholarship Amount
The Jagananna Vidya Deevena amount for each program is as follows:-
|Program or Course
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Last Date
The students can apply online before the last date for online form submission because it will provide them with timely registration. Students will also be able to get rid of the server-hanging issues. The last date to apply online has not been released. Whenever it will get released you may apply online.
Parental Annual Income Limit
The student’s annual income limit will be taken into consideration at the time of making a selection of the students. The annual income limit must exceed the specified or mentioned income limit value. The students will need to make sure the annual income limit of the student’s family must be equal to Rs. 2,50,000/-.
List of Covered Allowances
This scheme will cover the below-mentioned allowances:-
- Tuition Fees
- Mess Charges
- Hostel Fees
Termination or Disqualification
The students or applicants who are going to apply online for this scheme may be able to get termination in case their annual income limit exceeding the age limit that has been set up or fixed and the course or program undertaken by them is beyond this scheme parameters. Students will also not be given any incentive in case if they are undertaking correspondence courses.
Trend Analysis of Budget Amount Disbursement
The trend analysis of budget amount disbursed for awarding scholarships are as follows:-
|Amount of Budget
|19th April 2021
|Rs. 671.45 crore
|16 March 2022
|Rs. 709 crore
|29 July 2022
|Rs. 693.81 crores
|11 August 2022
|Rs. 694 crore
|October to December 2022
|Rs. 698.68 crores
Benefits Of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
The benefits of this scheme are as follows:-
- The students will be able to carry out higher studies.
- This will put reduction in the drop out rates.
- Students will be able to become financially stable.
- There will be a promotion of higher studies among students.
- Variable scholarships will be offered to the students on the basis of course or program undertaken by the student.
- For getting timely registration, apply online before the last date.
Features Of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
The features of this scheme are as follows:-
- The State Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
- This scheme can be availed by the students belonging to EWS and BPL communities.
- Students will be able to carry out higher studies such as ITI, B.Tech, M.Tech, UG & PG Degrees, etc.
- On an annual basis, the scholarships will be awarded to the students.
- The annual income limit will be taken into consideration at the time of disbursing scholarship amounts.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scheme: –
- The applicant must be a native of Andhra Pradesh state.
- He or she must belong to BPL and EWS community.
- The student must be undertaking that courses or programs that has been made eligible for this scheme.
- The annual income limit must be Rs. 2.50 lakhs.
- The student must be pursuing or undertaking studies from the Government or Government Aided/ Private Colleges affiliated with State Universities/ Boards.
- He or she must be owing 10 to 25 acres of agricultural land.
- The student must have not any 4 wheeler vehicle.
Process To Apply Online Under Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
As this scheme has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme will be launched, we will update you through this article, otherwise, the applicant can visit the Official Website.
To Do Login
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to do login:-
- Visit the official website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on the Login button.
- The login panel will get displayed.
- Fill in the login details such as:-
- Now click on the Login button.
In case you are having any doubts or queries regarding the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme, then you may contact this mentioned email ID:- email@example.com.