Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana 2024 Apply Online & Application Form | Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana Check Beneficiary Category & Last Date | Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana Check Benefits & Features | Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana Check Selection & Implementation Procedure | Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana Check Eligibility & All Details |
The Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana is a government initiative aimed at promoting sustainable agriculture practices and providing support to farmers in India. This scheme focuses on enhancing agricultural productivity, improving soil health, and ensuring the welfare of farmers across the country. It is important to note that the Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana operates under certain terms and conditions.
This article will provide you with all types of information about the Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana 2024 like purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, important documents, etc. We will also share the process to apply online for this scheme. To get complete information about this scheme, read this article till the end.
Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana
The Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana plays a crucial role in empowering farmers and promoting sustainable agriculture in India. By providing the necessary support and resources, the scheme aims to transform the agricultural landscape, improve farmers’ livelihoods, and contribute to the overall development of the agricultural sector. This scheme is a government initiative aimed at revitalizing the agricultural sector in India. This scheme, named after the renowned social activist Nanaji Deshmukh, aims to provide farmers with the necessary tools, resources, and support to enhance agricultural productivity and sustainability
The Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana is a comprehensive scheme that aims to transform the agricultural landscape of India. By providing farmers with the necessary support and resources, the scheme aims to improve agricultural productivity, enhance farmer income, and ensure sustainable agricultural practices for a better future.
Highlights of Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana 2024
The highlights of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scheme
|Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana
|State Government of Maharashtra
|Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology
|To increase the income of farmers
|This will reduce their dependency on chemical fertilizers
|Citizens of Maharashtra
|Small or Marginal Farmers, Tenant Farmers, Sharecroppers, and agricultural Labourers
|Form of Benefit
|Enhancement of agricultural productivity
|National Information Center (NIC)
|Mode Of Application
|Last Date To Apply Online
|Will be updated soon
Government of Maharashtra
Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Project (PoCRA),
30 A/B, Arcade,
World Trade Centre,
Objectives of Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana 2024
The primary objectives of the Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana are to increase the income of farmers, reduce their dependency on chemical fertilizers, and encourage the adoption of organic and natural farming methods. By promoting sustainable agriculture practices, the scheme aims to improve the overall quality of agricultural produce, protect the environment, and ensure long-term food security.
Another key objective of the Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana is to improve farm infrastructure across the country. The government plans to invest in the development of irrigation systems, water conservation structures, and storage facilities. These improvements will help farmers overcome challenges related to water scarcity, reduce post-harvest losses, and enhance overall productivity.
Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana: Top 10 Missions
The Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana is a government initiative aimed at promoting sustainable agriculture and rural development in India. This scheme focuses on empowering farmers and improving the overall productivity of the agricultural sector. Here are the top 10 missions of the Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana:-
- Soil Health Management: The scheme emphasizes the importance of soil health and provides farmers with the necessary resources and knowledge to maintain and improve soil fertility.
- Water Conservation: It encourages the adoption of water-saving techniques such as drip irrigation, rainwater harvesting, and efficient water management practices.
- Organic Farming: The scheme promotes organic farming methods to reduce the use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides, ensuring the production of safe and healthy food.
- High-Yield Varieties: It aims to introduce high-yield and disease-resistant crop varieties to enhance agricultural productivity and reduce crop losses.
- Post-Harvest Management: The scheme focuses on improving post-harvest infrastructure and facilities to minimize wastage and enhance the value of agricultural produce.
- Market Linkages: It aims to establish better market linkages for farmers, enabling them to access fair prices for their produce and reduce their dependence on middlemen.
- Farm Mechanization: The scheme promotes the adoption of modern farm machinery and equipment to increase efficiency and reduce labour-intensive practices.
- Skill Development: It provides training and skill development programs for farmers to enhance their knowledge and capabilities in modern agricultural practices.
- Financial Assistance: The scheme offers financial assistance and subsidies to farmers for various agricultural activities, including purchasing seeds, fertilizers, and machinery.
- Research and Development: It supports research and development initiatives in agriculture to encourage innovation and the adoption of advanced technologies.
The Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana is a comprehensive program that aims to transform Indian agriculture by addressing key challenges and empowering farmers. Through these top 10 missions, the scheme strives to create a sustainable and prosperous agricultural sector for the benefit of all stakeholders.
The Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana is open to a wide range of beneficiaries, including small and marginal farmers, tenant farmers, sharecroppers, and agricultural labourers. The scheme aims to provide equal opportunities to all eligible individuals involved in agricultural activities, irrespective of their social or economic background.
Application Enrollment Last Dates
To enroll in this scheme, interested farmers need to submit their applications before the specified last date. The application process involves filling out a form with relevant details such as personal information, landholding details, and farming practices. The last dates for application enrollment are announced periodically by the concerned authorities.
The selection procedure for this scheme involves a thorough evaluation of the applications received. The selection committee assesses various criteria such as the applicant’s farming practices, landholding size, socio-economic background, and willingness to adopt sustainable agriculture methods. The final selection is based on merit and the availability of funds.
After the selection process, the implementation procedure of this scheme begins. The selected farmers receive financial assistance, technical guidance, and necessary resources to implement sustainable farming practices. This includes support for organic inputs, bio-fertilizers, farm machinery, and training programs to enhance their knowledge and skills.
Facilitation of Supervision Body
This scheme is supervised by a dedicated body comprising agricultural experts, government officials, and representatives from farmer organizations. This body ensures the smooth implementation of the scheme, monitors the progress of the beneficiaries, and addresses any challenges or issues that arise during the program.
Key guidelines of the Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana include:-
- Promoting organic and natural farming practices
- Providing financial support for sustainable agriculture inputs
- Encouraging crop diversification and mixed farming
- Promoting water conservation and efficient irrigation techniques
- Supporting the establishment of farmer-producer organizations
- Enhancing market linkages for agricultural produce
- Ensuring the welfare of farmers and addressing their grievances
- Encouraging the use of renewable energy in agriculture
- Promoting women’s empowerment in agriculture
- Creating awareness about sustainable farming practices
Improving Farm Infrastructure
Another key objective of the scheme is to improve farm infrastructure across the country. The government plans to invest in the development of irrigation systems, water conservation structures, and storage facilities. These improvements will help farmers overcome challenges related to water scarcity, reduce post-harvest losses, and enhance overall productivity.
Enhancing Access to Credit
The Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana aims to address the issue of limited access to credit faced by many farmers. Under the scheme, financial institutions will be encouraged to provide affordable credit to farmers for agricultural activities. This will enable farmers to invest in modern farming equipment, high-quality seeds, and other necessary inputs, thereby improving their productivity and income.
Promoting Crop Diversification
To reduce the risks associated with monocropping and enhance farmers’ income, the scheme emphasizes the importance of crop diversification. Farmers will be provided with guidance and support to diversify their crops based on agro-climatic conditions and market demand. This will not only reduce the vulnerability of farmers to price fluctuations but also contribute to the overall food security of the nation.
Ensuring Market Linkages
The scheme recognizes the significance of establishing strong market linkages for farmers. It aims to facilitate the integration of farmers with agricultural markets, both domestic and international. This will be achieved through the establishment of market infrastructure, the provision of market information, and the promotion of farmer-producer organizations. By ensuring better market access, farmers will be able to fetch competitive prices for their produce and improve their economic well-being.
Providing Risk Mitigation Measures
The Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana also focuses on providing risk mitigation measures to farmers. Crop insurance schemes will be strengthened and expanded to protect farmers from losses due to natural calamities, pests, and diseases. Additionally, the scheme aims to promote the adoption of modern technologies and practices that can help farmers mitigate risks and improve their resilience to climate change.
Empowering Women Farmers
Recognizing the vital role played by women in agriculture, the scheme aims to empower women farmers by providing them with training, access to resources, and financial support. This will not only enhance the productivity and income of women farmers but also contribute to gender equality and women’s empowerment in rural areas.
Promoting Farmer Welfare
Overall, the Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana seeks to promote the welfare of farmers in India. By addressing key challenges faced by farmers and providing them with the necessary support, the scheme aims to improve their standard of living, enhance agricultural productivity, and contribute to the overall growth and development of the agricultural sector in the country.
Under the Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana, farmers receive financial aid to enhance their agricultural practices. This assistance can be utilized for purchasing high-quality seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, and other necessary inputs. The scheme also provides support for the construction of storage facilities, farm machinery, and equipment.
Soil Health Management
The scheme emphasizes the importance of maintaining soil health for sustainable agriculture. Farmers are encouraged to adopt scientific soil testing methods to determine the nutrient content and pH levels of their soil. Based on the test results, they receive guidance on the appropriate use of fertilizers and organic manures to improve soil fertility and productivity.
Promoting crop diversification is another key aspect of the Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana. Farmers are encouraged to cultivate a variety of crops instead of relying solely on a single crop. This helps in reducing the risk of crop failure due to pests, diseases, or adverse weather conditions. It also ensures a more stable income for farmers by tapping into multiple markets.
Access to reliable irrigation facilities is crucial for agricultural productivity. The scheme aims to provide farmers with improved irrigation infrastructure, including the construction of canals, check dams, and the promotion of water conservation techniques such as drip irrigation and sprinkler systems. This helps in mitigating the impact of water scarcity and increasing crop yields.
The Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana encourages farmers to adopt organic farming practices. This involves minimizing the use of synthetic fertilizers and pesticides and promoting the use of organic alternatives. Organic farming not only helps in preserving the environment but also enhances the quality and nutritional value of agricultural produce.
Creating strong market linkages is essential for farmers to get fair prices for their produce. The scheme facilitates the establishment of farmer-producer organizations, cooperatives, and agri-business centers. These platforms help farmers in direct marketing, value addition, and accessing both domestic and international markets, ensuring better returns for their efforts.
To empower farmers with the latest agricultural techniques and knowledge, the Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana focuses on skill development programs. Farmers are provided with training and capacity-building opportunities to enhance their understanding of modern farming practices, sustainable agriculture, post-harvest management, and value-addition techniques.
The scheme recognizes the importance of livestock in the agricultural sector. It promotes livestock development by providing support for animal husbandry activities, breed improvement, veterinary healthcare services, and the establishment of dairy cooperatives. This integration of livestock with crop farming helps in improving farmers’ income and overall agricultural sustainability.
The Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana also offers insurance coverage to farmers to protect them from unforeseen events such as crop failure, natural disasters, or accidents. This provides financial security and peace of mind to farmers, enabling them to recover from potential losses and continue their agricultural activities.
The scheme recognizes the significant role of women in agriculture and aims to empower them by providing equal opportunities and support. It encourages women to actively participate in various agricultural activities, access training programs, and avail financial assistance. This not only enhances their economic independence but also contributes to the overall development of rural communities.
Water scarcity is a growing concern in many parts of India, particularly in agricultural regions. The Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana addresses this issue by promoting water conservation techniques such as drip irrigation, sprinkler irrigation, and rainwater harvesting. These measures not only help in efficient water utilization but also contribute to the overall sustainability of agricultural practices.
The scheme encourages farmers to adopt organic farming practices, which focus on the use of natural inputs and techniques that minimize the use of synthetic chemicals. Organic farming not only helps to improve soil health and biodiversity but also produces healthier and safer food for consumers. Through training programs and financial incentives, the scheme supports farmers in transitioning to organic farming methods.
The Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana promotes the adoption of high-yield varieties of crops that are resistant to pests, diseases, and adverse climatic conditions. By providing farmers with access to improved seeds and technologies, the scheme aims to enhance crop productivity and ensure food security.
Efficient post-harvest management is crucial for minimizing post-harvest losses and ensuring better returns for farmers. The scheme focuses on improving storage facilities, transportation infrastructure, and value addition activities. By reducing post-harvest losses and improving the quality of agricultural produce, the scheme aims to increase farmers’ income and enhance their competitiveness in the market.
Modern farm machinery and equipment play a crucial role in improving agricultural efficiency and reducing labour-intensive tasks. The scheme provides financial assistance to farmers for the purchase of farm machinery, such as tractors, harvesters, and irrigation equipment. By promoting mechanization, the scheme aims to enhance farm productivity, reduce drudgery, and improve the overall livelihood of farmers.
Enhancing the skills and knowledge of farmers is essential for the adoption of modern agricultural practices. The Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana focuses on providing training and capacity-building programs to farmers, enabling them to acquire new skills and techniques. By empowering farmers with knowledge, the scheme aims to enhance their decision-making abilities and improve their agricultural practices.
Research & Development
Continuous research and development are essential for the advancement of agricultural practices. The scheme emphasizes the importance of research and development in improving crop productivity, developing climate-resilient varieties, and finding innovative solutions to agricultural challenges. By promoting research and development activities, the scheme aims to foster innovation and ensure the long-term sustainability of Indian agriculture.
Benefits of Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana 2024
The benefits of this scheme are as follows:-
- Financial Assistance: Under this scheme, farmers are provided with financial assistance to meet their agricultural needs. This includes assistance for purchasing seeds, fertilizers, machinery, and other inputs.
- Soil Health Management: The scheme emphasizes the importance of maintaining soil health for sustainable agriculture. Farmers are provided with support for soil testing, soil health cards, and guidance on soil conservation practices.
- Crop Diversification: To promote crop diversification and reduce the risk of crop failure, the scheme encourages farmers to cultivate multiple crops. This helps in improving the overall productivity and income of farmers.
- Irrigation Facilities: The scheme aims to enhance irrigation facilities in rural areas by providing financial assistance for the installation of irrigation systems like drip irrigation, sprinklers, and farm ponds.
- Organic Farming: Recognizing the importance of organic farming, the scheme promotes the adoption of organic farming practices. Farmers are encouraged to use organic inputs and techniques to improve soil fertility and reduce the use of chemical fertilizers.
- Market Linkages: The scheme focuses on creating better market linkages for farmers. It provides support for setting up farmer producer organizations, market infrastructure, and agri-business centers to help farmers get better prices for their produce.
- Skill Development: To enhance the skills of farmers, the scheme provides training programs and workshops on modern agricultural practices, use of technology, and post-harvest management.
- Livestock Development: The scheme also focuses on livestock development by providing support for animal husbandry, dairy farming, and poultry farming. This helps in diversifying income sources for farmers.
- Insurance Coverage: To protect farmers from unforeseen events like crop failure or natural disasters, the scheme provides insurance coverage. This helps in reducing the financial burden on farmers during difficult times.
- Women Empowerment: The scheme recognizes the important role played by women in agriculture. It provides special provisions to empower women farmers.
Features Of Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana 2024
The features of this scheme are as follows:-
- Financial Assistance: Under this scheme, eligible farmers will receive financial assistance to invest in modern agricultural equipment, machinery, and infrastructure.
- Soil Health Management: The scheme emphasizes the importance of soil health management and provides support for soil testing, soil health cards, and the use of organic fertilizers.
- Crop Diversification: Farmers will be encouraged to diversify their crops to reduce risk and improve income. The scheme provides incentives and support for promoting crop diversification.
- Water Management: Efficient water management techniques, such as drip irrigation and sprinkler systems, will be promoted to conserve water and improve irrigation practices.
- Training and Capacity Building: The scheme includes provisions for training and capacity building of farmers to enhance their knowledge and skills in modern agricultural practices.
- Market Linkages: The scheme aims to establish strong market linkages for farmers, enabling them to sell their produce at fair prices and reduce dependence on middlemen.
- Insurance Coverage: Crop insurance schemes will be made available to farmers to protect them against crop failures, natural disasters, and other unforeseen events.
- Research and Development: The scheme emphasizes the importance of research and development in agriculture and supports initiatives for innovation and technology adoption.
- Sustainable Farming Practices: The scheme promotes sustainable farming practices, such as organic farming and integrated pest management, to reduce the use of harmful chemicals and protect the environment.
- Women Empowerment: Special provisions will be made to empower women farmers by providing them with training, financial assistance, and access to resources.
Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to apply online for this scheme:-
- Farmer Identification: Only farmers who possess a valid farmer identification card issued by the respective state government are eligible to apply for the scheme. This identification card is essential to establish the farmer’s status and eligibility.
- Land Ownership: The farmer must own or lease agricultural land for the cultivation of medicinal and aromatic plants. The land should be suitable for the specific crops mentioned under the scheme.
- Age Limit: There is no specific age limit for farmers to apply for the Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana. Farmers of all age groups can participate in the scheme, provided they meet the other eligibility criteria.
- Bank Account: Farmers must have a valid bank account. The financial assistance under this scheme is directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account, so having an active account is essential.
Some of the important documents required to apply online for this scheme are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Bank Account Details
- Latest Passport Size Photos
- Mobile No
- Email ID
Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana Apply Online 2024
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to apply online:-
- Visit the Official Website of the Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana.
- Download the Application Form PDF file from the website.
- Fill in the required information in the downloaded application form, including name, address, mobile number, district, and block.
- Attach all the necessary documents to the filled-out form.
- Send the completed application form to the specified address.
In case queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana, then you may contact this mentioned office address, phone no and email ID:-
- Office Address:-
- Agriculture Department,
- Government of Maharashtra
- Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Project (PoCRA),
- 30 A/B, Arcade,
- World Trade Centre,
- Cuffe Parade
- Phone No:– 022-22163351
- Email ID:– firstname.lastname@example.org
Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana: Top 10 FAQs
1. What is the Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana (NDKSY)?
The NDKSY is a government scheme launched in 2018 to provide financial assistance to small and marginal farmers in India. It aims to increase their income by promoting sustainable agriculture practices and providing access to technology and markets.
2. Who is eligible for the NDKSY?
Small and marginal farmers with a landholding of up to 2 hectares are eligible for the scheme. Farmers must also be members of a Farmer Producer Organization (FPO) or a Self-Help Group (SHG).
3. What are the benefits of the NDKSY?
The NDKSY provides a range of benefits to eligible farmers, including:
- Financial assistance for the purchase of agricultural inputs such as seeds, fertilizers, and pesticides.
- Training and capacity building on sustainable agriculture practices.
- Access to technology and markets.
- Credit facilities at concessional rates.
4. How can I apply for the NDKSY?
Farmers can apply for the NDKSY through the online portal of the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare ([Invalid URL remove kiya gaya]). They can also apply through their nearest Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK).
5. What are the documents required for the NDKSY?
The following documents are required for the NDKSY:
- Aadhaar card
- Proof of landholding
- Proof of membership of an FPO or SHG
- Bank account details
6. What is the selection process for the NDKSY?
Applications are screened by the District Level Committee (DLC) and the State Level Committee (SLC). Selected farmers are then provided with the benefits of the scheme.
7. What is the grievance redressal mechanism for the NDKSY?
Farmers can file a grievance if they are not satisfied with the implementation of the scheme. Grievances can be filed at the district, state, or national level.
8. Where can I find more information about the NDKSY?
More information about the NDKSY can be found on the website of the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare ([Invalid URL remove kiya gaya]). Farmers can also contact their nearest KVK for more information.
9. What are the challenges faced in the implementation of the NDKSY?
Some of the challenges faced in the implementation of the NDKSY include:
- Lack of awareness among farmers about the scheme.
- Delay in the release of funds.
- Lack of coordination between different agencies involved in the implementation of the scheme.
10. What are the steps being taken to address these challenges?
The government is taking a number of steps to address the challenges faced in the implementation of the NDKSY, including:
- Increasing awareness about the scheme among farmers.
- Streamlining the process of fund release.
- Improving coordination between different agencies involved in the implementation of the scheme.
The NDKSY is a well-intentioned scheme that has the potential to improve the lives of small and marginal farmers in India. However, there are a number of challenges that need to be addressed in order to ensure the effective implementation of the scheme.