YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme Apply Online & Application Form | YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme Check Plan & Last Date | YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme Check Features & Benefits | YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme Check Statistics & Budget Amount | YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme Check Eligibility & All Details |
The State Government of AP has launched the YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme to provide nutritional support to underprivileged children. With an emphasis on eradicating malnutrition, this scheme strives to improve the overall health and well-being of children across the state. This scheme can only be undertaken by the residents of Andhra Pradesh.
Through this article, we will provide you with all types of information about the YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme 2023 like purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process to apply online for this Scheme. To get complete information about this Scheme, read this article till the end.
YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has launched the YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme in order to offer wholesome meals to children, this scheme ensures that no child goes hungry or suffers from malnutrition. One can apply online before the last date for getting timely registration. This initiative focuses on providing nutritious meals to children, thereby improving their overall health and well-being.
Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme on 7th September 2020 in order to improve the health and nutrition of pregnant and lactating mothers, as well as children aged 0-6 years. The government will provide nutritious meals and take-home rations to the beneficiaries to reduce mortality, morbidity, and malnutrition.
Highlights Of YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme
The highlights of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scheme||YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme|
|Launched By||State Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Delegated State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Allotted Portal||Navasakam Portal|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Objective||To reduce the mortality rate, morbidity, malnutrition, and school dropout among children|
|Benefit||This will ensure optimal health for both the mother and the developing baby|
|Applicable To||Citizens of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Pregnant & Lactating Women|
|Budget Amount||Rs. 308 Crores|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Facilitation of Nutritional Diet|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Last Date To Apply Online||Will be updated soon|
|Mode Of Application||Offline|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Objectives Of YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme
The first objective of launching the YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme is to reduce the mortality rate, morbidity, malnutrition, and school dropout among children. This can be achieved by implementing various interventions such as regular health check-ups, immunizations, access to clean water and sanitation facilities, nutritious food supplementation, and educational programs for parents on child care and nutrition.
The second objective of launching the YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme is to improve the health and nutrition of pregnant and lactating mothers and children in the age group of 0-6 years. This can be done by offering antenatal and postnatal care to pregnant women, ensuring proper nutrition during pregnancy and breastfeeding, and offering complementary feeding with nutrient-rich foods.
YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme Statistics
The statistics of this scheme are as follows:-
|Number of beneficiaries||27 lakhs|
|Number of Anganwadi centers||47,287|
|Total budget allocated||Rs. 1,555 crores (15.55 billion)|
|Monthly allocation for pregnant women and new mothers’ diets in plain areas||Rs. 850|
|Monthly allocation for infants’ diets||Rs. 350|
|Monthly allocation for children’s diets||Rs. 412|
|Anganwadi centers in plain areas||47,287|
|The budget allocated for Anganwadi centers in plain areas||Rs. 1,555 crores|
|Number of women and infants in tribal areas||3 lakh (3,00,000)|
YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme Plan
The plan of this scheme is as follows:-
|Category||Meals||Mode||Per Month Cost Per Beneficiary|
|Children from 6 to 36 months||Daily one egg for 30 days|
Daily 20 ml milk for 30 days
Daily 100 grams of Balamrutham for 30 days
|Take home ration||Rs. 600/-|
|Children from 36 months to 72 months||Daily hot cook meal for 25 days including|
Rice 75 grams
Dal 15 grams
Oil 5 grams
Vegetables 25 grams
Daily one egg for 25 days
Daily 20 ml milk for 25 days
Daily Payasum/Ladoo/Biscuits/ Cakes for 25 days
|Feeding at AWS||Rs. 560/-|
|Pregnant women and lactating mothers||Daily hot cook meal for 25 days including|
Rice 125 grams
Dal 30 grams
Oil 16 grams
Vegetables 50 grams
Daily one egg for 25 days
Daily 200 ml milk for 25 days
Millet, protein, iron, and energy-based take-home rations available for the beneficiaries per week
1st week- Multigrain atta or wheat flour 2kg Second week- Groundnut chikki 500 gram
Third week- Ragi flour or wheat flour 500 grams and jaggery 500 gram
4th week- Til laddu 500 gram
|Feeding at AWS and weekly take-home ration||Rs. 1062/-|
YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme Last Date
Applicants can apply for this scheme by submitting an offline registration form. The specific last date for form submission has not been announced yet. Once the selection body releases the final date, we will provide an update on this article. It is advised to patiently await the release of the last date for registration.
The list of eligible beneficiaries is as follows:-
- Pregnant Mothers
- Lactating Mothers
Age For Infant Baby
The age of the infant baby who has just taken birth will also be taken into consideration so that the proper parameters will get discharged at the time of providing the benefit of this scheme to the shortlisted candidates. The age of the infant baby can be 6 to 72 months.
The amount of budget that will be used for the implementation of this scheme has already been fixed by the government so that the applicants will be able to get a nutritional diet with the help of this budget that will focus on preparing the food items. An amount of Rs. 308 crores has already been disbursed by the government in the form of a budget.
List of Tribal Scheduled & Tribal Sub Plan Mandals
The list of empanelled tribal scheduled & tribal sub-plan mandals are as follows:-
|District Name||Mandal Name||Scheduled / TSP|
|EAST GODAVARI||Y RAMAVARAM||Scheduled|
Ensuring Optimal Health During Pregnancy
Providing a nutritional diet to pregnant women through welfare schemes helps ensure optimal health for both the mother and the developing baby. A balanced diet rich in essential nutrients such as iron, folic acid, and vitamins promote healthy fetal growth, reduces the risk of birth defects, and supports the overall well-being of the mother.
Positive Impact on Maternal Health
Good nutrition during pregnancy and lactation has a positive impact on maternal health. Adequate intake of nutrients helps prevent anemia, a common condition among pregnant women and reduces the risk of complications during childbirth. Furthermore, a well-balanced diet strengthens the immune system, improves energy levels, and aids in postpartum recovery.
Improved Milk Production & Quality
Proper nutrition is crucial for lactating women to produce high-quality breast milk that meets the nutritional needs of their newborns. By offering nutritional support through welfare schemes, lactating mothers can access a diverse range of foods, including those rich in proteins, healthy fats, and vitamins, which promote adequate milk production and enhance infant development.
Enhanced Infant Development
The provision of a nutritional diet to pregnant and lactating women plays a vital role in the long-term development of their infants. Nutrient-rich foods contribute to optimal cognitive, physical, and psychomotor development in babies. Adequate intake of nutrients like calcium, omega-3 fatty acids, and vitamins during pregnancy is particularly important for the development of the baby’s bones, brain, and nervous system.
Long-Term Health Benefits
A well-nourished mother during pregnancy and lactation lays the foundation for the long-term health of both herself and her child. Mothers who receive appropriate nutrition are less likely to experience postpartum depression, obesity, or chronic diseases later in life. Additionally, children born to well-nourished mothers are more likely to have a healthy birth weight, reduced risk of malnutrition, and improved immune function.
Some Other Schemes
The list of some other schemes is as follows:-
- Anganwadi Services Scheme
- Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY)
- Integrated Child Development Services Scheme (ICDS)
- National Health Mission (NHM) – Janani Suraksha Yojana
- Sampoorna Poshana Program (SPP)
- Pradhan Mantri Surakshit Matritva Abhiyan (PMSMA)
- Svetana Scheme
- Indira Gandhi Matritva Poshan Yojana (IGMPY)
- Tsunami Emergency Assistance Scheme
- Kuposhan Mukta Andhra Pradesh (KM-MAC) Scheme
Benefits Of YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme
The benefits of this scheme are as follows:-
- This will improve the nutritional intake for underprivileged children.
- This will enhance physical and mental development.
- This scheme will bring a reduction in malnutrition rates among beneficiaries.
- Financial help and support will be provided to the families by providing nutritious meals to their children.
- The budget amount has already been fixed for the successful implementation of this scheme.
- The last date to apply online will be updated soon.
Features Of YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme
The features of this scheme are as follows:-
- The State Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme.
- This scheme will be applicable to the residents of AP.
- Only lactating and pregnant women will be given the benefit of this scheme.
- There are various food items that will be given to them.
- Budget amount of Rs. 308 crores has been set up or fixed for the implementation.
- One can apply online before the last date for getting timely registration
YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to attain the below-mentioned eligibility criteria to apply online:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- She must be a lactating or pregnant woman.
- The age of the infant baby must be 6 to 72 months.
Some of the important documents required to apply for this scheme are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Age Certificate of Applicant Women
- Medical Certificate of Candidate Women
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile No
- Email ID
YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme Apply Online
As this scheme has been recently launched no such information has been released with the help of various social-networking sites regarding the application procedure to apply online for the YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme. Whenever the application procedure will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise, the applicant can visit the Official Website.
YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme Apply Offline
The offline procedure to apply for this scheme is as follows:-
- Anganwadi workers will survey the area to enroll children, pregnant women, and lactating mothers in the AP Sampoorna Poshan Plus Scheme.
- Details of applicants will be registered in the Common Application Software (CAS) for monitoring services.
- Every month, children’s height and weight will be checked at the Anganwadi center.
- The AWW/Supervisor will provide a list of undernourished children to the ASHA/ANM/MO (PHC).
- Pregnant women’s weight will be monitored monthly and recorded in CAS.
- Pregnant women and lactating mothers will be educated on how to use the provided ration without sharing it with family members.
To Do Login
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to do login:-
- Visit the official website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on the Login button.
- The login panel will get displayed.
- Fill in the login details such as:-
- Now click on the Login button.
To Forgot Password
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to forget the password:-
- Go to the Official Website.
- Look for the Login option and click on it.
- On the login page, find the Forgot Password link and click on it.
- Enter your User id and click on Send OTP.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP, along with a new password, and confirm the password (re-enter it).
- Fill in the captcha code and click on Reset Password.
- You will receive a confirmation message stating that your password has been changed.
- Finally, click on Login to access your account with the new password.
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to read the FAQs:-
- The applicant will need first to visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the FAQ’s link.
- A new page will get displayed on your screen.
- Read the FAQs by clicking on the relevant question.
In case you are having any doubts or queries regarding the YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme, then you may contact this mentioned email ID:- [email protected].