EBC Nestham Scheme Apply Online & Application Form | EBC Nestham Scheme Check Amount & Last Date | EBC Nestham Scheme Check Age Limit & Budget Amount | EBC Nestham Scheme Check Features & Benefits | EBC Nestham Scheme Check Eligibility & All Details |
Financial help and support will be provided to the women applicants only after getting an online registration offered under the EBC Nestham Scheme. This scheme can be availed by the residents of Andhra Pradesh only. Only the female communities will be able to carry out the benefits of this scheme. One can apply online for this scheme before the last date. Based on beneficiary limit, the amounts will be disbursed among the women applicants.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the EBC Nestham Scheme 2024 like purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, and important documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process to apply online for this scheme. To get complete information about this scheme, read this article till the end.
EBC Nestham Scheme
The State Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the EBC Nestham Scheme so that the female applicants of the state belonging to the various categories such as Kapu, Balija, and Ontario group communities will be able to receive an amount of Rs. 15,000/- in the basis of the phase allocated or fixed. The duration of this scheme will be 5 years for which the female will be given financial assistance.
Financial assistance of Rs. 15,000/- will be provided to the female applicants of Andhra Pradesh under the EBC Nestham Scheme. The applicants must be belonging to the age limit of 45 to 60 years. To carry out the benefit of this scheme, the applicant will need to attain the age limit and will need also to attain the annual income limit that has been set up by the selection body.
Highlights of EBC Nestham Scheme 2024
The highlights of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scheme
|EBC Nestham Scheme
|YSR EBC Nestham Scheme
|State Government of Andhra Pradesh
|Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology
|To provide financial support to the females
|Females will become self-empowered and independent
|Citizens of Andhra Pradesh
|Kapu, Balija and Ontario
|45 to 60 Years
|Rs. 1,010 Crores
|Mode Of Transfer
|DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)
|Form of Benefit
|Amount of benefit
|National Information Center (NIC)
|Will be updated soon
|Mode Of Application
Objectives Of EBC Nestham Scheme
The major objective of launching the EBC Nestham Scheme is to provide financial help and support to the women applicants belonging to the Andhra Pradesh state so that they will be able to carry out their standards of living in good condition after getting the financial help and support offered to them. The age limit will be taken into consideration.
Another objective of launching the EBC Nestham Scheme is to grant an amount of Rs. 15,000/- to the women applicants belonging to the communities of Kapu, Balija and Ontario so that they will be able to become financially independent or empowered to carry out some expenses of their living. The age limit of the applicant must be 45 to 60 years based on which they will be able to get or secure their selection.
The applicants or beneficiaries will need to attain the beneficiary category before applying online for this scheme because it is only based on the beneficiary category that the applicants secure their selection. This scheme can only be availed by the women applicants belonging to communities such as Kapu, Balija and Ontario residing in the Andhra Pradesh state.
The below-mentioned applicants will not be given selection:-
- Applicants exceeding the age limit
- Family member getting pension
- The family member submitting tax payment
- Applicant having 4 wheelers of vehicle
- The rate of annual income limit exceeds the fixed annual income limit.
Another selection criterion that will secure the selection of the applicant will be the age limit based on which the women will be given selection as well as incentive amounts. The applicants will need to attain the age limit of 45 to 60 years which means the minimum age limit must be 45 years and the maximum age limit must be 60 years.
Rate of Incentive
The rate of incentive that will be offered to the applicants has already been fixed in advance so that the women applicants will be able to get or receive the rate of incentives based on the transferral decided. An amount of Rs. 15,000/- per annum will be provided to the applicants so that they will be able to become financially stable.
EBC Nestham Scheme Duration
The duration based on which the applicants will be able to receive the amounts will be taken into consideration at the time of providing or awarding incentives to the applicants or females. The rate of incentive will be given to the applicants for 5 years each year.
EBC Nestham Scheme Last Date
As this scheme has been recently launched, the last date to apply online for this scheme has not been updated yet through the use of social networking sites. Whenever the last date of online form submission is launched, we will update you through this article by which you will be able to get registration.
The rate of the budget that will be used for awarding incentive amounts to the selected beneficiaries among the filed application forms has already been sanctioned or approved by the government so that each will get financial assistance. An amount of Rs. 1,010 Crores of budget for the implementation has been released by the government.
Applicable Annual Income Limit
The rate of annual income limit that will be applicable for each kind of area are as follows:-
|Annual Income Limit
The list of delegated officials is as follows:-
- Chairman of Reddy corporation Satyanarayana Reddy = Chelluboyina Srinivasa
- EWS special Anantharamu = GWS PS Ajay Jain
- Chairman of Kamma Corporation = Tummala Chandrasekhar
- Chairman of Kshatriya Corporation = Pathapati Sarraju
- Minister = Botsa Satyanarayana
- Chairman of Brahmin corporation = Seetamraju Sudhakar
- Chairman of Arya Vysya Corporation = Kuppam Prasad
Benefits Of EBC Nestham Scheme
The benefits of this scheme are as follows:-
- Women will become self-independent and empowered.
- For 5 years, the applicants will be able to get or receive the amounts.
- Each year, the amount of incentives will be offered to the applicants or females.
- For the successful implementation, the budget has been sanctioned by the government.
- One can apply online before the last date to get timely registration.
- Lakhs of applicants will be able to get scheme incentives.
Features Of EBC Nestham Scheme
The features of this scheme are as follows:-
- The Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the EBC Nestham Scheme.
- This scheme can only be availed by women applicants belonging to the different categories.
- An amount of Rs. 15,000/- will be provided on an annual basis.
- The duration will be 5 years.
- The government has also approved Rs. 1,010 Crores of budget for the implementation of this scheme.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
EBC Nestham Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to attain the below-mentioned points for getting an online registration:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- She must be a female.
- Females must belong to the communities of Kapu, Ontario, Balija, and Telugu.
- The age limit must be 45 to 60 years.
- In rural areas, the annual income of the applicant’s family must be less than Rs. 1.50 lakhs.
- In Urban areas, the annual income of the applicant’s family must be less than Rs. 1.44 lakhs.
- Total land holding in urban and rural areas should not be above 10 acres in case of dry and wetland.
- 10 acres of dry land must be owned by the applicant.
- In the case of wetland, the applicant must hold the land of 3 acres.
- The beneficiary must belong to the BPL category.
- The applicant must ensure that no member of her family has a job in the government sector.
- Members of the family should not receive any pension.
- The applicant must ensure that no member of her family is paying income tax.
- There should be less than 750 sq. feet per area owned by the applicant or her family in the urban area.
- The applicant must not have 4 4-wheeler vehicle and the same applies to her family.
The applicants will need to attach the below-mentioned documents:-
- Application Form
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile or Residence Certificate
- Photocopy of caste certificate
- DOB certificate
- Income certificate
- Applicant’s passport-size photograph
- Ration card
- AP Encumbrance certificate
- Residential proof
- Educational qualification mark sheets
- Photocopy of bank account passbook
Process To Apply Online Under EBC Nestham Scheme
As this scheme has been recently launched no such information has been released with the help of various social-networking sites regarding the application procedure to apply online for the EBC Nestham Scheme. Whenever the application procedure is launched, we will update you through this article otherwise, the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Checking District Wise Beneficiary List
The applicants have to follow the mentioned below steps for check the list of beneficiaries under this scheme:-
- First of all the applicant will be required to open the official website of this scheme.
- Now you will land on the homepage.
- On the menu bar, click on the option Know Your Secretariat.
- Then you will need to select the name of the district.
- Click on the link mentioned below the columns of Urban or Rural.
- Now you will need to search the name of your Mandal.
- After that, the secretariat code will be displayed on your screen.
To Check Payment Status
The applicants have to follow the mentioned below steps for check the payment status under this scheme:-
- First, you will need to visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the link to Payment Status.
- Then after that, a list of Grama/Ward Sachivalayam will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you can check the payment status shown on this list.
- In this way, you will be able to check your payment status.
Procedure To Retrieve Forgotten Password
The applicants have to follow the mentioned below steps for recover the forgotten password under this scheme:-
- First, you will need to visit the official website of this scheme.
- On the homepage, click on the Login from the menu bar.
- Then you will need to click on forgot password option shown on your screen.
- Now you will need to enter your User ID.
- After that, you have to click on the send OTP to receive OTP in your registered mobile number.
- Then enter the received OTP in the OTP box, and then enter your new password which you want to keep.
- Now click on the reset password.
- The applicant will receive a password change message on her mobile number.
- Now you can do login with the new password.
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for checking the timelines under this scheme:-
- For checking timelines, the user will need first to visit its official website.
- After that you will land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on the Timelines from the menu bar.
- After clicking on this option, details of the activities within the timeline will be get appeared on your screen.
- Now the applicant can see as per her choice of requirement.
- In this way you will be able to see the timelines.
If you have any queries and questions regarding EBC Nestham Scheme, then you can contact this Email ID: – firstname.lastname@example.org