J&K Karkhandar Scheme Apply Online & Application Form | J&K Karkhandar Scheme Check Stipend & Last Date | J&K Karkhandar Scheme Check Features & Benefits | J&K Karkhandar Scheme Check Beneficiary Limitation & Terms and Conditions | J&K Karkhandar Scheme Check Eligibility & All Details |
The Department of Handicrafts & Handloom has launched the J&K Karkhandar Scheme so that the persons or residents working in the crafts field will be able to get the stipend amounts provided to them each or every month. This will promote the use of crafts among the residents of Jammu & Kashmir State.
Through this article, we will provide you with all types of information about the J&K Karkhandar Scheme 2023 like purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process to apply online for this scheme. To get complete information about this scheme, read this article till the end.
J&K Karkhandar Scheme
For enhancing the skills and improving the employability status among the residents of Jammu and Kashmir, J&K Karkhandar Scheme has been launched so that the youths will be able to get financial assistance after getting an online registration offered for this scheme. It provides youth with an opportunity to enhance their skills and become economically independent by enabling them to pursue vocational training in their desired fields.
The Jammu & Kashmir government has launched the J&K Karkhandar Scheme in order to provide financial help and support to local artists and revive the craft industry. The program will be implemented by the Department of Handicrafts & Handloom, Kashmir, on a trial basis. According to director Mahmood Ahmad Shah, it is a historic decision that will breathe new life into the struggling crafts and bring benefits to the Union Territory.
Highlights Of J&K Karkhandar Scheme
The highlights of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scheme||J&K Karkhandar Scheme|
|Launched By||Department of Handicrafts & Handloom|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Delegated State||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Allocated Portal||dirhandicraftshandloomjmu Portal|
|Objective||To provide financial help and support to local artist|
|Benefit||Entrepreneurs will be able to start their own business ventures|
|Applicable To||Citizens of Jammu & Kashmir|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Monthly Stipends|
|Stipends Transferral||Monthly Basis|
|Monthly Stipends||Rs. 2,000/-|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||Will be updated soon|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Office Address||Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom|
J L N Udyog Bhavan,
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Objectives of J&K Karkhandar Scheme
The major objective of launching the J&K Karkhandar Scheme is to provide financial assistance and support to skilled and unskilled workers in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. This will also include enhancing the livelihood opportunities for the workers by providing them with necessary training and skill development programs. This will ensure the welfare of these workers by providing them with financial assistance in various forms.
Another objective of the J&K Karkhandar Scheme is to promote self-employment among skilled and unskilled workers by assisting them in starting their own business ventures. The scheme enables the workers to avail financial help for procuring machinery, raw materials, and other resources required for their business. This will contribute to the economic growth and employment generation in the state.
The applicants or beneficiaries will also need to possess or attain the beneficiary category for which this scheme has been launched in order to provide the required help and support to the shortlisted beneficiaries. This scheme will be opened to the residents of Jammu & Kashmir state among the meritorious trainees and ex-trainees of the Handicraft and Handloom Department.
J&K Karkhandar Scheme Stipends
The rate of stipends that will be awarded to the applicants or beneficiaries has already been fixed in advance so that the shortlisted beneficiaries will be able to get the required help and support on time. An amount of Rs. 2,000/- will be provided to shortlisted beneficiaries in the form of stipends every month. This amount will be provided in equal 2 installments.
J&K Karkhandar Scheme Last Date
It is obvious that the applicants will be able to get the registration after applying online under this scheme. For this, they will also need to get to know the last date by which they can get registration. The last date for online form submission has not yet been released by the selection body. Whenever it will get released, we will update you through this article till then you can wait for a moment.
J&K Karkhandar Scheme Beneficiary Limitation
The total no. of beneficiaries that will be given selection is as follows:-
Artisan Income Boost Through Collectivization
Under the Karkhandar Scheme, artisans are encouraged to work together and form collective groups. This collectivization allows them to pool their resources, share knowledge and skills, and collectively market their products. By working together, artisans can enhance their bargaining power, improve efficiency, and ultimately increase their incomes. This will help uplift the socio-economic status of these talented individuals and their families.
Improve Trainees’ Learning Methods
With the help of this scheme, the government will be able to put some improvements to the methods of training and learning for aspiring artisans. By providing them with access to new techniques, tools, and technology, the trainees are better equipped to compete in the modern market. Moreover, emphasis is laid on hands-on training and practical skills development to ensure that trainees are well-prepared for the industry.
Connecting with Producer Orgs to Teach Entrepreneurial Skills
In order to empower the trainees and prepare them for a sustainable livelihood, the scheme facilitates connections between artisans and producer organizations. These organizations teach the trainees essential entrepreneurial skills and aptitude. Artisans will be able to learn or acquire the necessary skills by learning various topics such as marketing strategies, finance management, and product diversification. This will provide business acumen to thrive in the competitive market among artisans.
J&K Karkhandar Scheme Terms & Conditions
Some of the important terms and conditions are as follows:-
- Stipend under J&K Karkhandar Scheme depends on attendance and performance.
- Complete the course required for stipend eligibility.
- Scheme stipends may be terminated for misconduct or rule violation.
- Participants must follow institutional rules and maintain discipline.
- Changes to scheme terms will be communicated through official channels.
J&K Karkhandar Scheme Methodology
The methodology for this scheme is as follows:-
- Meritorious pass-out trainees will be encouraged to register under the Karkhandar Scheme.
- Registered trainees will receive registration cards and open bank accounts under the Jan Dhan Yojana.
- The Handicrafts and Handloom Department will identify Karkhanas willing to accept former trainees.
- A database of trainees with Aadhar, EPIC, and bank account numbers will be maintained.
- Selected Karkhandars will receive a lump sum payment of Rs. 25,000 in two installments for providing necessary logistics.
- Trainees can form cooperatives after completing the course, with assistance and supervision provided.
Promoting Entrepreneurship & Employment Opportunities
The program gives money to people who want to start their own businesses. This helps them be creative and start new companies. This creates jobs for them and other people in their community. It helps the economy grow and develop. This will help the government to promote entrepreneurship as well as employment opportunities among unemployed youths.
Encouraging Skill Development
The J&K Karkhandar Scheme focuses on helping people develop skills and build their capacity. By organizing workshops, training programs, and mentorship activities, the scheme prepares individuals to start and run successful businesses. This helps them make the most of the financial assistance and increases their chances of long-term growth.
Benefits Of J&K Karkhandar Scheme
The benefits of this scheme are as follows:-
- This will offer financial assistance to pursue skill development courses.
- There will be an enhancement of employability and job prospects.
- Applicants will also be able to get a monthly stipend during the training period.
- This scheme will reduce the unemployment rates in Jammu and Kashmir.
- Economic growth and development in the state will get increased.
- One can apply online before the last date for getting timely registration.
Features of J&K Karkhandar Scheme
The features of this scheme are as follows:-
- The Department of Handicrafts & Handloom has launched the J&K Karkhandar Scheme.
- Only the residents of Jammu & Kashmir will be given access to this scheme.
- Monthly stipends of Rs. 2,000/- will be provided to the selected trainees.
- The minimum no. of selected trainees will be 5 and the maximum will be 10 trainees.
- The last date to apply online will be updated soon.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
J&K Karkhandar Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to attain the below-mentioned points in order to get an online registration:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Jammu & Kashmir.
- He or she must be an artisan in the handicraft field.
Some of the important documents required to attach for this scheme are as follows:-
- Residential Proof of artisans
- Aadhar Details
- Bank Details
- Registration Number of Handicraft and handloom department
- Phone Number
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant
- Educational certificates hard copies
- Training Certificate (If have any)
- Affidavit of self-declaration
Process To Apply Online Under J&K Karkhandar Scheme
As this scheme has been recently launched no such information has been released with the help of various social networking sites regarding the application procedure to apply online for the J&K Karkhandar Scheme. Whenever the application procedure will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise, the applicant can visit the Official Website.
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to view the gallery:-
- Visit and open the official website.
- On the homepage, point your cursor to the Gallery link.
- Links to 2 options will get displayed such as:-
- Click on anyone as per your choice.
- The relevant details will get displayed on your screen.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to get contact details:-
- The applicant will need first to visit the official website.
- Look at the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Now you will need to click on Contact Us.
- The contact details will get displayed on the screen.
In case if you have any doubts or questions coming to your mind regarding the J&K Karkhandar Scheme, then you can contact the mentioned office address, telephone no, and Email ID:-
- Office Address:-
- Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom
- J L N Udyog Bhavan,
- Railhead Complex,
- Panama Chowk,
- Telephone No: +91-191-2477122
- Email ID:- [email protected]