KCR Kit Scheme Apply Online & Registration Form | KCR Kit Scheme Check Amount & Last Date | KCR Kit Scheme Check Features & Benefits | KCR Kit Scheme Check Statistics & Documents | KCR Kit Scheme Check Eligibility & All Details |
The State Government of Telangana has launched the KCR Kit Scheme so that the government will be able to provide financial help and support to pregnant women. This scheme will provide kits to pregnant women which will be necessary items. A total of 1,25,000 who will be able to get the benefits of this scheme.
Through this article, we will provide you with all types of information about the KCR Kit Scheme 2023 like purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process to apply online for this scheme. To get complete information about this scheme, read this article till the end.
KCR Kit Scheme
The KCR Kit Scheme helps pregnant women in Telangana. They receive care kits for themselves and their babies until the baby is 3 months old. The government also gives financial aid of Rs 12,000/- in installments to pregnant women. If it’s a baby girl, they get an additional Rs. 1000/-. The scheme is for a maximum of 2 deliveries at government hospitals.
Telangana Government has launched the KCR Kit Scheme which is a program for pregnant women. The program also includes essential items like baby oil, soap, mosquito net, clothes, diapers, and more. It aims to support and provide for pregnant women and new mothers. Pregnant women will also be given an amount of Rs. 12,000/- in 3 installments.
Highlights Of KCR Kit Scheme
The highlights of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name of the Scheme||KCR Kit Scheme|
|Launched by||State Government of Telangana|
|Launching Date||4th June 2017|
|Allotted Portal||Kcrkit Portal|
|Applicable to||Citizens of Telangana|
|Beneficiary||Pregnant Women & Newborn Babies|
|Allotted Budget||Will be updated soon|
|Objective||To provide pre natal care to the pregnant women|
|Benefit||This will reduce the mortality rates|
|Form of Benefit||Provision of KCR Kits|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date To Apply Online||Will be updated soon|
Objectives Of KCR Kit Scheme
The main objective of launching the KCR Kit Scheme is to provide essential items for pregnant mothers and newborns. The government also offers additional financial assistance for baby girls. The state government emphasizes the importance of proper medical care and treatment for pregnant women throughout the different stages of pregnancy.
Another objective of launching the KCR Kit Scheme is to provide financial help and support to pregnant mothers and newborn babies so that they will be able to carry out some prenatal care in advance. Each woman will be given Rs. 12,000/- using the installments system. One can apply only before the last date.
This scheme will shortlist only those applicants who have been considered eligible for getting the amount of benefit for this scheme. The benefit of this scheme can only be undertaken by the residents of Telangana who are pregnant women and newborn babies wanting to enroll in this scheme.
It is only on the basis of the beneficiary target or limitation that the selection body will start shortlisting the names of eligible beneficiaries who will be able to receive the KCR Kits this year. There are around 1,25,000 pregnant women who will be able to get or receive the financial incentives and kits.
KCR Kit Scheme Covered Items
The list of covered items is as follows:-
- Baby oil
- Baby bed
- Mosquito net
- Towel and napkins
- Toys for kid
KCR Kit Scheme Amount
The amount of benefit that will be offered to the applicants has already been fixed in advance so that the selected or shortlisted applicants will be able to avail the benefits of this scheme. An amount of Rs. 12,000/- will be provided or awarded to the selected applicants in equal 3 installments.
KCR Kit Scheme Covered Allowances
The list of covered allowances is as follows:-
|Additional Amount to Baby Girl||Rs. 1,000/-|
|Amount provided after the completion of 2 ANC checkups within 5.5 months from the LMP date.||Rs. 3000/-|
|Additional Amount to Baby Boy||Rs. 3,000/-|
|Amount after delivery if the baby born is a girl||Rs. 5,000/-|
|Amount after 1st Immunization within 3 months after delivery||Rs. 2,000/-|
|Amount after 2nd Immunization within 9 months after delivery||Rs. 3,000/-|
KCR Kit Scheme Last Date
As this scheme has been recently launched, the last date to apply online for this scholarship has not been updated yet through the use of social networking sites. Whenever the last date of online form submission will be launched, we will update you through this article by which you will be able to get registration.
KCR Kit Scheme Beneficiary Statistics
The statistics of this scheme are as follows:-
|Total number of Registrations||2573248|
|Private & other deliveries||871109|
|Total number of deliveries||1985425|
Access to Early Detection
The provision of pregnancy kits ensures that women can easily detect pregnancy at the earliest stage. Early detection allows expectant mothers to start taking appropriate care and begin prenatal visits, reducing potential health risks for both the mother and the baby. This proactive approach promotes healthier pregnancies and improved maternal and infant outcomes.
Encourages Regular Prenatal Care
Having a pregnancy kit at hand encourages pregnant women to seek regular prenatal care. Routine check-ups, necessary vaccinations, and screenings during pregnancy significantly reduce the risk of complications and assist in identifying any potential issues early on. With increased access to these kits, expectant mothers are more likely to prioritize their health and attend all necessary appointments.
Empowers Women Through Education
Pregnancy kits often come with educational materials, providing essential information regarding prenatal health and care. These resources empower women with valuable knowledge on nutrition, exercise, and other aspects crucial for a healthy pregnancy. Educated expectant mothers are better equipped to make informed decisions and take appropriate actions, leading to improved maternal and infant outcomes.
Fosters a Supportive Society
The provision of pregnancy kits demonstrates societal support for expectant mothers, fostering a sense of community and empathy. A supportive environment enhances the mental well-being of pregnant women, reducing stress and anxiety levels. It is crucial to acknowledge that healthy mothers contribute to a healthier society, which ultimately aids in the growth and development of the nation.
Benefits Of KCR Kit Scheme
The benefits of this scheme are as follows:-
- This scheme will provide prenatal care to pregnant women.
- This scheme will provide a kit that will contain all those items that are necessary for the care of pregnant women.
- Additional assistance will also be given after determining the gender of the newborn baby.
- Around 1,25,000 women will be given benefits.
- One can apply online before the last date for getting timely registration.
- This will reduce mortality and infant death rates.
Features Of KCR Kit Scheme
The features of this scheme are as follows:-
- The State Government of Telangana has launched the KCR Kit Scheme.
- This scheme will only be applicable to the residents of Telangana.
- Only pregnant women and newborn babies will be given the benefits of this scheme.
- This kit will contain items such as Baby oil, Soaps that will be beneficial for mother and child, a Mosquito net, Dresses, Handbag, Toys for a child, Diapers, Powder, Shampoo, Sarees, Towels, Napkins, and a Baby bed, etc.
- An amount of Rs. 12,000/- in the form of financial assistance will be provided to pregnant women.
- There are around 3 installments by which the amount will be provided to the applicants.
KCR Kit Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to attain the below-mentioned points to apply online for this scheme:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Telangana state.
- She must be a pregnant woman and a newborn baby.
- The pregnant women must have an Aadhar card.
Some of the important documents required to apply online for this scheme:-
- Aadhaar card
- Identity card
- Address proof
- LMP Date
- Bank details
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Passport Size Photographs
KCR Kit Scheme Apply Online
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to apply online for this scheme:-
- Visit the Official Website of the KCR Kit scheme.
- Click on the Login button.
- Enter your username, password, and captcha code.
- Then click on Sign in.
- Click on the Mother/Child Registration option.
- Enter the mother’s ID/Aadhaar ID and verify it.
- Select the New Registration Option.
- Fill in all the required details in the registration form (applicant’s name, Aadhaar number, husband’s name, etc.)
- Provide district, village, Mandal, and bank account details.
- Enter last delivery details if applicable.
- Enter ANC details and high-risk identity options.
- Review the details and click on the update option.
- Enter delivery date details and update.
- Fill in the child’s required details in the child registration form.
- Click on Submit to complete the process.
- In this way, you will be able to get an online registration.
Tracking KCR Kit Scheme Application Status
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to track their application status:-
- Visit and open the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the Login button.
- Enter the login details whenever the login form will get displayed on your screen.
- Click on Sign In button.
- Now select the Application Status button.
- The application status will get displayed on your screen.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to get contact details:-
- The applicant will need first to visit the official website.
- The homepage will get displayed on your screen.
- Now you will need to click on the Contact Us Link.
- The contact details will get displayed on the screen.
In case you are having any doubts or queries regarding the KCR Kit Scheme, then you may contact this mentioned below office addresses:-
|Secretary to Government, |
Health Medical & Family Welfare Department,
Government of Telangana
|2nd Floor, |
Dr.BR.Ambedkar Telangana State Secretariat,
|Commissioner of Health Medical and Family Welfare & Mission Director NHM||DM &HS Campus, |
Hyderabad – 500 095