Telangana Health Card Apply Online & Application Form | Telangana Health Card Check Benefits & Features | Telangana Health Card Check Covered Diseases & Last Date | Telangana Health Card Check Ineligible Beneficiaries & Beneficiary Statistics | Telangana Health Card Check Eligibility & All Details |
The State Government of Telangana has launched the Telangana Health Card so that the employees working in government offices or companies will be able to get this card in order to access medical and healthcare facilities at free-of-cost. For accessing healthcare and medical care services at the hospital, the employees will need to showcase their identity cards to the hospital staff at the time of verification. The government will be held responsible for reimbursing the amount spent at the time of hospitalization services.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Telangana Health Card 2023 like purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process to apply online for this card. To get complete information about this card. read this article till the end.
Telangana Health Card
Now the government employees with not have to face the health issues because Telangana Health Card has been launched so that the government employees after applying for this card will be able to avail the free-of-cost health care and medical care facilities offered to them. The employees will not be liable for submitting the payment of hospitalization services. One can approach this facility in both government as well as private hospital.
Both serving or retired government officials working in the government offices will be able to avail the benefits offered under the Telangana Health Card. This card can only be availed or applied by the residents of Telangana state. It is only on the basis of this card, that the employees will be able to avail the benefits of medical facilties or services served to them at the government or private hospitals. One can apply online before the last date.
Highlights Of Telangana Health Card 2023
The highlights of this card are as follows:-
|Name Of The Card||Telangana Health Card|
|Launched By||State Government of Telangana|
|Allocated Portal||ehf Portal|
|Objective||To provide health cards to the government employees|
|Benefit||Employees will be able to get free of cost treatments at hospitals|
|Applicable To||Citizens of Assam|
|Beneficiary Categories||Serving & Retired Government Officials|
|No of Beneficiary Categories||2|
|Covered Hospitals||Private & Government Hospitals|
|No of Covered Hospitals||2|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Health Card|
|Last Date To Apply Online||Will be updated soon|
|Scheme Type||State Government Scheme|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Application Charges||No Fees|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Office Address||Aarogyasri Health Care Trust,|
Government of Telangana, India
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Telangana Health Card
The major objective of launching the Telangana Health Card is to provide healthcare services to the residents of Telangana state who are holding any kind of government job in the offices for earning source. The govermnent officials after applying for or getting this card will be able to get free-of-cost checkups by the doctors in the hospitals. Both government as well as private hospitals are liable to provide treatments to these employees.
Another objective of launching the Telangana Health Card is to decrease the mortality rates or death rates among the residents of Telangana state because of the reason of death the residents are getting due to not getting treatment or healthcare facility at a time when they are in the urgent need. With the help of this health card, the government employees will be able to healthcare facilities. There are various treatments which has been covered which will be given to the patients without charging any fees.
The below-mentioned beneficiaries will be given online registration:-
- Serving Government Employee
- Retired Government Employee
The following beneficiaries will not be given any registration:-
- Beneficiaries of Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS)
- Employees working in Aarogya Bhadratha of Police Department, Railways, ESIS, RTC and Aarogya Sahayatha of Prohibition and Excise Department
- Casual and Daily Wage Workers
- Independent Children
- AIS Pensioners and officers
- Law Officers such as Public Prosecutors, State Prosecutors, Advocate General, State Counsel and Government Pleaders
- Biological Parents if Adopted Parents are alive or vice versa
Provision of Health/Medical Care Services
With the help of this card, the government has made a direction to their subordinates to provide healthcare as well as medicalcare services/facilities to its government employees who are serving government and who has also been retired due to the completion of their serving tenure. The government will be held responsible for getting paid or submitting the payment of hospitalization fees that was spent at the time of providing treatment services to its patients.
List of Covered Diseases
The treatments will be given for the below-mentioned diseases to the applicants:-
- Cardiac and Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Cochlear Implant Surgery
- Critical Care
- Dental Surgery
- Ent Surgery
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Genito Urinary Surgeries
- Gynaecology And Obstetrics Surgery
- Medical Oncology
- Ophthalmology Surgery
- Organ Transplantation Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery And Procedures
- Pediatric Surgeries
- Plastic Surgery
- Poly Trauma
- Radiation Oncology
- Surgical Gastro Enterology
- Surgical Oncology
Telangana Health Card Last Date
As this scheme has been recently launched, the last date to apply online for this scheme has not been updated yet through the use of social networking sites. Whenever the last date of online form submission will be launched, we will update you through this article by which you will be able to get registration.
The following types of hospital will be empanelled:-
- Private Hospital
- Government Hospital
The beneficiary statistics for each type of beneficiary are as follows:-
|Beneficiary Type||Beneficiary Statistics|
|Serving Government Employee||4 Lakhs|
|Retried Government Employee||2.43 Lakhs|
No Application Charges
In some cases, the government or authorized body resposible for providing or processing the process of health card demands application fees or charges that need to be submitted or paid by the applicant otherwise their application will not be accepted. But in this case, the government employee will not be charged any application fees or charges for the application procedure of health card. The registration process will not charge any money.
No Upper Age Limit
Sometimes, some schemes are formed or launched on the basis of providing age relaxation to the government employees if they are exceeding the age limit set up by the scheme selection body for the selection due to which exceeding age limit doesn’t allow the applicant to avail the benefit but in this scheme, there is no upper age limit that has been set up by the selection body that will be imposed on the applicants.
List of Wellness Centers
The list of wellness centers are as follows:-
- Quarters Block,Opp to RIMS Hospital
- Dist.Head Quater hospital behind Mother and Child Health Centre Karimnagar
- Area Hospital, Khairatabad
- Trauma Centre Govt. Hospital,Khammam Opp to Collectors Office
- Sivananda Rehabilitation Centre, Kukatpally, Hyderabad
- Collectorate Office Campus, OPP. Bus stand, Mahabubnagar
- District Govt Hospital Campus, Nalgonda
- Near Collectorate Office, Beside DMH Office Nizamabad
- Paying Room Block, Dist. Hospital, Sangareddy
- Old MCH Hospital, Near Buruzu, Siddipet
- Area Hospital, Vanasthalipuram
- Urban Family Welfare Centre Building (1st floor) Govt. Maternity Hospital, Warangal
Benefits Of Telangana Health Card
The benefits of this card are as follows:-
- The employees working in the government offices will be able to get healthcare treatments.
- Both serving and retired government employees will be given treatments.
- This will decrease the death rates among the residents of Telangana state.
- There is no upper age limit that will be imposed among the employees.
- One can apply online before the last date for getting rid of server-hanging issues.
- Whole fees or charges will be reimbursed by the government body.
Features Of Telangana Health Card
The features of this card are as follows:-
- The State Government of Telangana has launched the Telangana Health Card.
- This card can be accessed only by the residents of Telangana state.
- Both serving and retired government employees will be given this health card.
- This card can be used at the time of taking hospital services or treatments.
- No charges will need to be paid by the applicant.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
Telangana Health Card Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this card:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Telangana state.
- He or she must be a serving or retired government official or employee.
- There is no upper age limit.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this card are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Residence Certificate
- Age Proof
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Process To Apply Online Under Telangana Health Card
As this card has been recently launched no such information has been released with the help of various social-networking sites regarding the application procedure to apply online for the Telangana Health Card. Whenever the application procedure will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise, the applicant can visit the Official Website.
To Do Sign In
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to do sign in:-
- Visit and open the official website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, look at the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Click on the Sign-In link.
- After clicking various options will get displayed where you will need to click on anyone as per your choice of requirement.
- Then, a new page will get displayed where you will need to enter your username, password, and login type.
- Now click on the Login button.
Viewing List of Hospitals
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to view hospitals list:-
- Visit the official website first.
- On the homepage, click on the Hospitals tab.
- Now click on the link to Network Hospitals.
- A new page will get appeared displaying 3 option.
- Click on any option as per your choice and then click on the required link.
Viewing List of Wellness Centers
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to view wellness centers list:-
- The applicant wil need first to visit the official website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Click on the Wellness Centers tab.
- The list of wellness centers will get displayed in the tabular form.
In case any queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Telangana Health Card, then you may contact this mentioned-below office address, phone no, and email ID:-
- Office Address:-
- Aarogyasri Health Care Trust,
- Government of Telangana, India
- Phone No:- 040-23547107
- Email ID:- [email protected]