Maharashtra Voter List 2024 Online Check | Maharashtra Voter List Check Name Search | Maharashtra Voter List View New Electoral Roll PDF With Photo | Maharashtra Voter List With Photo PDF Download & All Details |
The government of Maharashtra has launched Voter List Maharashtra so that all those candidates will be able to give or cast vote in an election who have applied for the voter ID card. Before voting, you must have to make ensure that you have your Voter ID card which plays a vital role in casting a vote.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about Maharashtra Voter List 2024 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features & Important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of checking names online under this list. To get complete information about this list, read this article till the end.
Maharashtra Voter List 2024
The Chief Electoral Officer of Maharashtra has launched Voter List Maharashtra to raise awareness about the election campaign that is going to soon take place for the selection of the right type of government. The applicant will be considered eligible for voting if he/she has attained the age of 18 years.
The government of Maharashtra has launched the Maharashtra Voter List. By viewing names in the voter list, applicants will be able to cast a vote. All they will need is just to apply for a voter ID card. Casting a valuable vote in an election campaign is a must for selecting the right type of government.
Highlights Of Voter List Maharashtra 2024
Highlights of this list are as follows:-
|Name of the list
|Maharashtra Voter List
|Maharashtra Election Voter List
Voter List Maharashtra
|Chief Electoral Officer of Maharashtra
|Government of Maharashtra
|Voters / Electors
|Above 18 years of age
|To provide electoral services online among voters
|The voters will be able to view their names on the voter list
|“No Voter Is To Be Left Behind”
“My Vote Is My Future: Power Of One Vote”
|Form of Benefit
|List of eligible voters
|State Government Scheme
|Mode of application
|National Voter Awareness Contest
|No. of districts covered
|No. of polling officers
|Mock poll conduction authority
|Polling Agents required during the mock poll
|Chief Electoral Officer
Election Registration Officer
District Election Officer
Additional Chief Electoral Officer
Asstt. Chief Electoral Officer
|Voter Helpline Number
|CEO, Maharashtra General Administration Department,
6th Floor Annex Building,
Madam Cama Marg,
Hutatma Rajguru Chowk,
Mumbai – 400 032
Objectives Of Voter List Maharashtra
One of the primary objectives of launching the Maharashtra Election Voter List is to emphasize the stoppage of the time-consuming process of providing the list of eligible voters in the voter list. The applicant will not need to visit any government office to check his/her name on the voter list. He/She can check his/her name while visiting the government website provided to them.
Another objective of launching the Maharashtra Voter List is to provide accountability and answerability in the work of displaying names in the voter list. Before we adopted the traditional method, in which accountability of the electoral services offered by them was too low and now we can Right To Get Information on each aspect of getting facilities provided to us.
The beneficiary category refers to individuals who are eligible to be included in the Maharashtra Voter List. This category includes Indian citizens who are 18 years of age or above and fulfill the necessary criteria set by the Election Commission of India.
When it comes to the Maharashtra Voter List, there are certain important instructions that both voters and election officials need to follow. These instructions ensure the accuracy and integrity of the voter list. Some of the key instructions include:-
- Provide correct and complete information while registering as a voter.
- Ensure that the information provided is up-to-date and accurate.
- Verify your name in the voter list to ensure its inclusion.
- Report any discrepancies or errors in the voter list to the appropriate authorities.
- Follow the code of conduct during elections to maintain a fair and peaceful voting process.
The Maharashtra Voter List contains various details about each voter, including their name, address, age, gender, and unique voter identification number. This information is crucial for identifying eligible voters and ensuring that they can exercise their right to vote.
The selection procedure for the Maharashtra Voter List involves several steps. These steps include:-
- Collecting information from eligible individuals through voter registration drives.
- Verifying the provided information to ensure its accuracy and authenticity.
- Including the eligible individuals’ names in the voter list.
- Updating the voter list regularly to reflect any changes or additions.
The implementation procedure for the Maharashtra Voter List involves the following steps:-
- Creating a comprehensive database of eligible voters.
- Assigning a unique voter identification number to each voter.
- Providing voter identification cards to registered voters.
- Ensuring the accessibility of the voter list to the public.
The Maharashtra Voter List is supervised and maintained by the Election Commission of Maharashtra. This body is responsible for overseeing the entire process of voter registration, verification, and updating the voter list. They ensure that the voter list is accurate, up-to-date, and accessible to all eligible voters.
Here are ten key guidelines to keep in mind regarding the Maharashtra Voter List:-
- Ensure that you are registered as a voter to exercise your right to vote.
- Update your information in the voter list if there are any changes.
- Verify your name in the voter list before the elections.
- Report any errors or discrepancies in the voter list to the Election Commission.
- Follow the instructions provided by the Election Commission during the voting process.
- Respect the secrecy of the voting process and maintain confidentiality.
- Do not engage in any form of electoral malpractice or misconduct.
- Encourage others to register as voters and participate in the electoral process.
- Stay informed about the candidates and their policies before casting your vote.
- Exercise your right to vote responsibly and contribute to the democratic process.
Voter Helpline App
While considering the matter of user-friendly features, governmental authorities have developed and designed a Voter Helpline App in which the applicants will be able to access electoral services online without facing any difficulties. Some of the features of this app are as follows: –
- Electoral Search
- Searching Polling Booth or Centre
- Online Registration As a voter
- Tracking application status
- Registering Complaints
- Tracking Grievance Status
To facilitate and secure the interests of Persons with Disability applicants, the government has also launched an app for them the name PwD App. This app has been specially launched to facilitate the registration process for disabled persons. Disabled persons can easily make their registration on this app for voting.
The applicant can also access the voter portal for getting online electoral services for accessing. This portal works the same as the NVSP portal works and functions. Here you can enrol as a voter, register your queries, submit your feedback and also get contact details. You can access various kinds of electoral services available under this portal.
National Awareness Voter Contest has been organized under the implementation of SVEEP (Systematic Voters’ Education and Electoral Participation). SVEEP is entrusted with the task of tapping the talents and potentials of the creating minds of the young adults while strengthening democracy by stimulating them to take participate in the contest.
National Voter Awareness Contest
Now the electors or voters can show their relevant knowledge about their political rights related to the election services by joining the National Voter Awareness Contest. It will measure their Voter IQ. A creative quiz programme will be designed. Exciting cash prizes, awards, and certificates will be given to the winner.
A quiz contest will be organized consisting of 20 questions bearing 3 levels (Easy, Intermediate, and Difficult) to enhance the active participation of the voters. This will be based on the MCQ. The maximum time limit will consist of 10 minutes out of which the participant has to answer the questions.
A song contest will also be organized by the concerned authorities in whom the voters can sign their songs related to the voting aspect. This contest will encourage the young talents and potential of creative minds. Any medium of song can be adopted by the participant such as Classical, Contemporary and Rap music.
Video Making Contest
In the video-making contest, participants can create a video that must be based on the Celebration of the Diversity & Festivity of Indian Elections. The duration of the video should not exceed 1 minute. Participants can also create a video on the following discussed themes: –
- Importance Of Informed & Ethical Voting
- Power Of Vote
- Importance Of Voting For Women
- Importance Of Voting For Young & First-Time Voters
Poster And Slogan Contest
Participants can also participate in the poster as well as the slogan-making contest. Posters and slogans must be made by the participants displaying awareness of the voter campaign. Any kind of medium can be adopted by the participants while submitting posters such as digital posters, sketches or painted posters. A slogan must be prepared with the quote “The pen is mightier than the sword”.
Awards & Recognition
The top winners in each category of the voter awareness contest will be awarded exciting cash prices are as follows: –
|Video Making Contest
|Poster Making Contest
Terms & Conditions Regarding Contest
The terms & Conditions apply for conducting the contest are as follows: –
- Participants will need to submit their entries by the date of 15th March 2022.
- Participants will not have to use offensive language or inappropriate language with reference to any political parties or religions otherwise they will be not allowed to participate in any one of the organized contests.
- Only one entry as per one contest is applicable for the participant while submitting.
- Official language should be used according to the mentioned languages in the Indian Constitution.
- Disputes will be handled by the Election Commission of India.
- The entries will be judged by the panel of judges hired by the Election Commission of India.
There are several kinds of web portals run by the governmental authorities such as: –
|National Voters’ Services Portal (NVSP)
|National Grievances Redressal System
|SWEEP Portal (Systematic Voters’ Education and Electoral Participation)
The list of the officials concerned with the election process is as follows:-
|Chief Electoral Officer
|Additional Chief Electoral Officer
|Dy. CEO (conduct, budget, E-roll, SVEEP & EVM/VVPAT)
|Section Officers (conduct, establishment, E-roll, SVEEP, EVM/VVPAT & Budget)
|District Election Officer
|Electoral Registration Officer
|Asstt. Electoral Registration Officer
|Booth Level Officer
|Asstt. Returning Officer
The list of the covered districts are as follows: –
Service Voter Portal
For providing supervision access to the higher authorities concerned with the election procedure and campaign, the government of Maharashtra has designed a portal with the name Service Voter Portal. This portal provides a login interface to all the government officials such as Nodal officers, unit officers, and ECI officials such as ECI, CEO, DEO, and ERO.
The Election Commission of India has introduced the system of appointment of Sector Officers for every 10-12 polling stations for election management. The Sector Officer designated for your Polling Station will be available for your assistance and his contact number will be provided to you by the Returning Officer at the time of distribution of polling materials.
Formation Of Polling Training
Soon Polling Training is going to organize among the presiding officers so that they will be able to carry out their duties and responsibilities. Attending all training classes is a must for knowing about every operating part of EVM or VVPAT. The presiding officer must know about the latest provisions of law, rules, and instructions.
The verification process will be done by the First Polling Officer. After getting verified, the voter will move to the second polling officer. The second polling officer will apply the indelible on his/her left-hand forefinger and will take the signature in the voter’s register. 3rd polling officer will be assigned the task of preparing 2 identical voter slips.
Following security arrangements will be organized during election campaigns: –
- During the poll, an unauthorized person will not be given entry at the polling station.
- Polling agents will not be given the right to vote on the behalf of the absent voters.
- The voter will vote as per their choice of preference.
- No polling agents or parties can threaten the voter for casting vote as per their command.
- No rigging will take place.
- Carrying arms inside the polling station will be prohibited.
Persons Entitled To Enter The Polling Stations
The following persons will be given entry to the polling stations:-
Seating Arrangements For The Polling Agents
The set-up of the polling station should be made in such a way that the polling agents are seated inside the polling stations so that they may see the face of an elector as and when he enters the polling station so that they can challenge the identity of the elector if needed.
Conduction Of Mock Poll
For providing proper training among the voters for casting votes, a mock poll will be conducted in advance the 1 hour before the commencement of the poll. The returning officer will be entrusted with the task of conducting this mock poll. At least 2 polling agents must be present during the mock poll.
Benefits of Maharashtra Voter List
The benefits of this list are as follows:-
- After getting their names displayed on the Voter List Maharashtra, voters will be able to vote in an election campaign.
- It will put a stop to the time-consuming process of fetching names.
- Various electoral services will be provided while surfing the internet browser.
- 1950 helpline number will assist you in making calls so that your queries will get resolved at a time.
- Citizens will not be required to visit government offices again and again.
- Applicants can file and submit their grievance or complaint on the portal provided with the name of the
- Service Voter Portal will be provided to the concerned officials for making a login.
- Training will be provided to the presiding officers for the proper use of EVM/VVPAT.
- Various security arrangements have been organized for the conduct of free and fair elections.
- National Grievance Redressal Service related to the Maharashtra Election Voter List.
- For providing a voting experience among the voters, the mock poll will be conducted 1 hour after the commencement of the real polling process.
Features of Maharashtra Election Voter List
The features of this list are as follows:-
- Voter List Maharashtra has been launched by the CEO of Maharashtra State.
- This list has been launched under the Government of Maharashtra.
- Around 36 districts have been covered for providing polling stations.
- Around 10 to 12 government officials have been designated with the task of the polling process.
- Sector Officers have been appointed for every 10-12 polling stations for the purpose of election management.
- Presiding Officers will be provided with Polling Training for the proper use of the Election Voting Machine.
- Applicants can also check their names in the Maharashtra Voter List by visiting the voter portal or NVSP portal.
- Access has been given to a few people to enter the polling stations.
- There are 2 polling agents which will be hired during the conduction of the Mock Poll.
- Interested applicants can visit the official website of this list.
Maharashtra Voter List Eligibility Criteria
Those applicants, who want to check their names in this list, must possess the below-mentioned eligibility criteria: –
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of Maharashtra State.
- All those applicants will be considered eligible for voting who have attained the age of 18 years.
Some of the important documents required to apply online under this list: –
- Proof of the Aadhar Card
- Latest Passport Size photograph
- Residence Certificate issued by the State Authority
- Mobile Number in the case of receiving OTPs and future messages
- Email Id
Process To Apply As A Voter
The applicants have to follow the mentioned below to apply as a new voter on the portal:-
- For making online registration as a new voter, visit the Official Website of Maharashtra state.
- Now you will land on the homepage of this site.
- On the homepage, click on the Voter Services Tab.
- Then click on the option of New Voter Registration.
- Now you will land on the new page.
- On this new page, you will be able to see various forms.
- Download any one of the displayed forms as per your choice of requirement.
- Then take a printout of this form after downloading.
- Now you will be required to fill out this form.
- After that attach all the relevant documents with this form.
- Then you will have to submit this form to the concerned department.
Searching Name In The Voter List
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for searching names in the voter list on the portal:-
- Visit and open the official website of the Maharashtra government.
- Now you will be able to see the homepage of this site.
- Then click on the tab Voter Services.
- Click on the option with the name of Search Name In Voter List.
- After clicking, you will land on the new page.
- Here you will receive 2 options shown on your screen: –
- Name Wise
- ID Card Wise
- Click on any one of the options as per your choice of requirement.
- After that click on the relevant options for making entries.
- At the end of this, click on the search button.
- Relevant details will be displayed on your screen.
Downloading PDF Electoral Roll
The applicants have to follow the mentioned below to download the Maharashtra Voter List on the portal:-
- To download the Voter List, you will have to visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the tab with the name of Voter Services.
- Now you will have to click on the option of PDF Electoral Roll (Partwise).
- After that, you will be redirected to a new page.
- On this new page, some entries will have to be selected by you: –
- After that enter the captcha code shown on your screen.
- Then click on the Show PDF button.
Procedure To Lodge Grievance
The applicants have to follow the mentioned below steps for lodging a grievance on the portal:-
- To lodge a grievance, first of all, you will have to visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the option of Grievance & Complaints shown under the Voter Services Tab.
- Now you will land on the homepage of the National Grievance Redressal Service Portal.
- Here you can lodge your complaint by making your Login ID.
- In this way, you will be able to lodge your grievance.
Locating Voter Help Centers
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for locating voter help centres on the portal:-
- For locating voters’ Help Centers, visit the official website of this list.
- Now you will land on the homepage of this site.
- On the homepage, click on the option with the name Voter Help Centers.
- This option will only be accessible after clicking on the Voter Services Tab.
- Now you will need to select the District on the new page shown on your screen.
- District Wise List of Voters’ Help Centers will be shown on your screen.
Process To Visit Service Voters’ Portal
The applicants have to follow the mentioned below to visiting the service voters’ portal on the portal:-
- Visit and open the official website.
- Click on the tab of Voter Services.
- Then click on the option of Service Voters’ Portal.
- Now you will land on the homepage of this portal.
- This portal can only be used by the government officers such as Nodal officers, DEO, CEO, ECI, and ERO.
- Login can’t make by the user in this portal.
Viewing Affidavits Of Candidates
The applicants have to follow the mentioned below to viewing affidavits of candidates contesting elections on the portal:-
- To view the affidavits of the candidates, visit the official website.
- On the homepage, look under the tab of Elections.
- Click on the option of Candidate Affidavits.
- Now you will land on the new page of this option.
- Here you will get various options provided on the screen.
- Click on any one of the displayed options as per your choice of requirement.
- Relevant details will get displayed on your screen.
Procedure To View List of ACs
The applicants have to follow the mentioned below to viewing the list of ACs on the portal:-
- In the first step, visit and open the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the tab with the name of Information.
- Then click on the option of List of Assembly Constituencies.
- After clicking, a PDF file of the list will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you can view this list.
- You can also download this file by clicking on the download button.
Process To View List Of PCs
The applicants have to follow the mentioned below to viewing the list of PCs on the portal:-
- In the first step, open and visit the official website.
- Then you will be able to see the homepage.
- Look under the section of the Information tab.
- Now you will have to click on the option of List of Parliamentary Constituencies.
- Now you will be able to see the PDF file of this list.
- Click on the download button to download this file.
Checking List Of Polling Stations
The applicants have to follow mentioned below to view the list of polling stations on the portal:-
- To check the list of polling stations, visit the official website.
- Then you will land on the homepage.
- Click on the option of List Of Polling Stations under the Information tab.
- Now you will land on the new page of this option.
- Select your district and AC.
- Then, relevant details will get shown on your screen.
Procedure To Read FAQs
The applicants have to follow the mentioned below to reading frequently asked questions on the portal:-
- For reading FAQs, visit the official website.
- Now you will land on the homepage of this site.
- After that click on the tab with the name of Information.
- Look at the bottom end of this tab; there will 2 options displayed: –
- Click as per your choice of requirement.
- Required information will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you can get the answers to your queries.
The applicants have to follow the mentioned below to view maps on the portal:-
- All you need is to visit the official website.
- Click on the Information tab.
- Now click on the option with the name of Assembly Maps.
- After that, you will land on the new page.
- Here you will need to select some of the drop-down menus shown there:-
- After that click on the Show Map button.
- Maps will be displayed on your screen.
Procedure To Download Handbooks
The applicants have to follow the mentioned below to downloading handbooks on the portal:-
- For downloading Handbooks, visit the official website.
- Now you will land on the homepage.
- Then click on the tab Documents.
- Click on the option of Handbooks & Manuals.
- Various links will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on any one of the displayed links as per your choice of requirement.
- Relevant Details will be shown on your screen.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants have to follow the mentioned below to getting contact details on the portal:-
- For getting contact details, visit the official website.
- Then you will land on the homepage of this site.
- Now you will be required to click on the tab About Us.
- After that click on the option of Contact Us.
- Contact Details will be displayed on your screen.
In case any queries and questions are coming to your mind regarding the Maharashtra Voter List, then you can contact this mentioned office address, helpline number, and phone number, and email ID: –
- Office Address =
- CEO, Maharashtra
- General Administration Department,
- 6th Floor Annex Building,
- Madam Cama Marg,
- Hutatma Rajguru Chowk,
- Mumbai – 400 032
- Helpline No. = 1800-22-1950
- Phone No. = 022-22021987
- E-mail = email@example.com
Maharashtra Voter List: Top 10 FAQs
While accessing the entire Maharashtra Voter List is not possible due to privacy concerns, here are the top 10 FAQs regarding the list:
1. How can I check if I am included in the Maharashtra Voter List?
There are two ways to check if you are included in the Maharashtra Voter List:
- Online: Visit the Electoral Roll Search portal of the Election Commission of India (https://electoralsearch.eci.gov.in/) and enter your details like state, district, and assembly constituency.
- Offline: Visit your nearest Electoral Registration Officer (ERO) or Booth Level Officer (BLO) with your EPIC (Electors Photo Identity Card) or any other valid photo identification document.
2. What are the documents required to apply for inclusion in the Maharashtra Voter List?
To apply for inclusion in the Maharashtra Voter List, you will need:
- Form 6: Application for Registration as Voter (downloadable from the Election Commission of India website or obtainable from ERO/BLO)
- Proof of residence: Aadhaar card, Passport, Ration Card, Utility bills, etc.
- Proof of age: Birth certificate, School leaving certificate, Aadhaar card, etc.
- Two passport-sized photographs
3. Who is eligible to apply for the Maharashtra Voter List?
To be eligible for inclusion in the Maharashtra Voter List, you must:
- Be a citizen of India.
- Have completed 18 years of age on or before the qualifying date (1st January of the year of application).
- Be ordinarily resident of the Assembly Constituency for which you are applying.
4. What is the deadline for applying for the Maharashtra Voter List?
The deadline for applying for the Maharashtra Voter List is usually 1st January every year. However, it’s recommended to check the official website of the Chief Electoral Officer, Maharashtra, for any updates or changes in deadlines.
5. How can I update my information in the Maharashtra Voter List (e.g., change of address)?
You can update your information by submitting Form 8 (Application for Correction of Entries in the Electoral Roll) to the ERO/BLO. This form is downloadable from the Election Commission of India website or obtainable from the ERO/BLO office.
6. What is the difference between the Electoral Roll and the Voter List?
The Electoral Roll is the official document maintained by the Election Commission of India containing details of all eligible voters in a specific constituency. The Voter List is a printed version of the Electoral Roll for a specific polling station.
7. How can I download the Maharashtra Voter List for my polling station?
The Maharashtra Voter List for your polling station can be downloaded from the website of the Chief Electoral Officer, Maharashtra.
8. What is the importance of the Voter List?
The Voter List is an important document that serves as proof of your eligibility to vote in elections. It is also used for various other purposes, such as applying for a passport or driving license.
9. What happens if my name is not included in the Voter List?
If your name is not included in the Voter List, you will not be able to vote in elections. You can apply for inclusion by following the process mentioned above.
10. Where can I find more information about the Maharashtra Voter List?
You can find more information about the Maharashtra Voter List on the website of the Chief Electoral Officer, Maharashtra ([invalid URL removed]) or by contacting your nearest ERO/BLO.