Mana Ooru Mana Badi Scheme Apply Online & Application Form | Mana Ooru Mana Badi Scheme Check Key Areas & Last Date | Mana Ooru Mana Badi Scheme Check Features & Benefits | Mana Ooru Mana Badi Scheme Check Implementation Procedure & Documents | Mana Ooru Mana Badi Scheme Check Eligibility & All Details |
The Telangana Government is introducing a program called Mana Ooru Mana Badi Scheme in order to improve government schools. The program aims to enhance overall growth and build better facilities in schools throughout the state. The Cabinet recently approved this initiative, highlighting the importance of basic infrastructure for education.
Through this article, we will provide you with all types of information about the Mana Ooru Mana Badi Scheme 2023 like purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process to apply online for this scheme. To get complete information about this scheme, read this article till the end.
Mana Ooru Mana Badi Scheme
The Government Model Primary School has been transformed because of the Mana Ooru Mana Badi Scheme that has been recently launched. It now has brand new furniture, dual desks for students, swanky classrooms with pictorial paintings, and a dining hall. Many people might think it looks like a corporate or international school, but it is actually a government school.
The Government of Telangana has launched the Mana Vooru Mana Badi Scheme, similar to AP Mana Badi Nadu Nedu Scheme. This scheme will improve government schools in the whole state. It will greatly enhance the education sector in Telangana. This scheme will focus on improving the infrastructure level of the government schools located in Telangana.
Highlights Of Mana Vooru Mana Badi Scheme
The highlights of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scheme||Mana Vooru Mana Badi Scheme|
|Launched By||State Government of Telangana|
|Allotted Portal||Telangana Portal|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Objective||To focus on infrastructure development|
|Benefit||This will enhance the education sector in Telangana|
|Applicable To||Citizens of Telangana|
|Beneficiary Categories||School Going Students|
|Age Limit||15 years to 16 years|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Facilitation of Infrastructure Development|
|Budget Amount||Rs. 7,289 crore|
|Budget Tenure||4 Years|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Last Date To Apply Online||Will be updated soon|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Office Address||3rd Floor,|
Telangana – 500022
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Objectives of Mana Vooru Mana Badi Scheme
The first objective of launching the Mana Vooru Mana Badi Scheme is to improve the quality of education in rural areas of Telangana. It seeks to ensure that every child in rural areas has access to a school within a reasonable distance from their home. This will also enhance the overall infrastructure and facilities of these schools to provide a conducive learning environment for the students.
Another objective of launching the Mana Vooru Mana Badi Scheme is to improve education in Telangana, India. Through this scheme, the government aims to connect parents, teachers, and local leaders to actively participate in the development of schools. The scheme focuses on infrastructure development, improving student attendance, and enhancing the quality of education.
Mana Vooru Mana Badi Scheme Statistics
The statistics of this scheme are as follows:-
|Budget Amount||Rs. 7,289 crore|
|Children||19.84 lakh children|
|Targeted Schools||26.065 schools|
Covered Key Areas
The list of covered key areas is as follows:-
- Toilets with running water
- Drinking water
- Furniture for staff and students
- Painting for schools
- Repairs to school buildings
- Construction of new buildings
- Implementation of digital education
Government to Benefit 13 Lakh Students in School Programme
The government will start providing the benefits of this scheme to the limited schools and students that have been fixed in advance. In the first phase of the programme, 9,123 government schools with a total of 13 lakh students will benefit. This will cover 35% of all schools and 65% of all students. The government will spend Rs 3,497.62 crore on this phase in the current academic year.
Enhancing Educational Opportunities & Infrastructure for Student Success
This program aims to improve schools by providing quality education, increasing student attendance, and promoting further education. It will introduce digital media education gradually for better academic outcomes. The program will also construct classrooms, repair facilities, furnish classrooms, improve infrastructure, and provide necessary resources.
Mana Vooru Mana Badi Scheme Last Date
As this scheme has been recently launched, the last date to apply online for this scheme has not been updated yet through the use of social networking sites. Whenever the last date of online form submission will be launched, we will update you through this article by which you will be able to get registration.
Mana Vooru Mana Badi Scheme Implementation Procedure
The implementation procedure of this scheme will be carried out in the following ways:-
- The district Collectors will approve projects in select schools. A single agency will handle projects in each mandal.
- Local people will be involved through School Management Committees (SMCs) for transparency.
- The Rural Development department will audit funds usage.
- The Finance Department will allocate funds and the IT Department will provide technical support.
- Projects will have deadlines.
Over 9,000 Schools Selected for First Phase in Nalgonda District
There are around 9000 schools that have been got selection in the first phase as per follows:-
- Number of schools to be revamped in the first phase:- 9,123
- Primary schools:- 5,399
- Upper primary schools:- 1,009
- High schools-: 2,715
- Schools selected under the first phase in Nalgonda district:- 517
- Total number of schools to be revamped over three years:- 26,065
- Primary schools:- 18,240
- Upper primary schools:- 3,164
- High schools:- 4,661
- Estimated cost of revamping the schools:- Rs. 7,289.54 crore
School Project Funding and Execution Procedure
All work for schools will be carried out by School Management Committees (SMCs) up to a certain budget limit. If the work exceeds this limit, the district collector will take over. Funding will come from various sources. The Finance Department will coordinate funds and provide a monthly budget for the Director of School Education. An IT module will be created for program management.
School Fund & Donor Benefits
A certain amount of money will be given in advance to the SMC as a revolving fund. When one-third of the fund is used, the SMC will be reimbursed based on the work done. All checks for school expenses must be signed by the SMC Chairman, Headmaster, Assistant Engineer, and Sarpanch. Donors who give Rs.2.00 Lakhs and above become members and can participate in decision-making. Donors who give Rs.10.00 Lakhs and above can name a classroom in the school.
Monitoring and Mobilizing for School Development
A social audit for the proposed programme will be carried out by the Social Audit, Accountability and Transparency (SAAT) department. A Project Monitoring Unit (PMU) will be set up in the Directorate of School Education to monitor the programme. 1% of the project cost will be used for administrative expenses. Each school will form an Alumni Association to aid in development and fundraising.
Benefits Of Mana Vooru Mana Badi Scheme
The benefits of the Telangana Mana Vooru Mana Badi Scheme are as follows:-
- This scheme will provide government schools with modern facilities.
- The scheme focuses on arranging toilets with water facilities, ensuring better hygiene and sanitation for students and staff.
- This will enable the use of digital learning resources and promote a more interactive learning experience.
- This scheme will ensure the safety and security of students and staff within the school premises.
- There will be a promotion of digital education by providing schools with the necessary resources.
- This has upgraded the overall infrastructure and amenities in government schools.
Features Of Mana Vooru Mana Badi Scheme
The features of this scheme are as follows:-
- The State Government of Telangana has launched the Mana Vooru Mana Badi Scheme.
- This scheme has been launched for the Telangana state.
- A total of Rs. 7,289 crores has been fixed in the form of a budget for effective implementation.
- There are around 26.065 schools that will get modernized soon via infrastructure.
- The last date to apply online will be updated soon.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
Mana Vooru Mana Badi Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to attain the below-mentioned points to apply online under Telangana Mana Vooru Mana Badi Scheme:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Telangana state.
- Children from the age of 5 years to 16 years may be eligible to enroll in government schools under the scheme.
Some of the important documents required to apply online for this scheme are as follows under Telangana Mana Vooru Mana Badi Scheme:-
- Aadhaar Card
- Residence proof (such as electricity bill, water bill, etc.)
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Birth certificate
- Educational qualification certificates
- Bank account details
- Passport size photographs
- Contact details (email address, mobile number)
- BPL card (if applicable)
Mana Vooru Mana Badi Scheme Apply Online
As this scheme has been recently launched no such information has been released with the help of various social networking sites regarding the application procedure to apply online for the Mana Vooru Mana Badi Scheme. Whenever the application procedure will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise, the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to get contact details under Telangana Mana Vooru Mana Badi Scheme:-
- The applicant will need first to visit the official website.
- The homepage will get displayed on your screen.
- Now you will need to click on the Contact link.
- Then click on the Contact Us link.
- The contact details will get displayed on the screen.
In case any queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Mana Vooru Mana Badi Scheme, then you may contact this mentioned-below office address and email ID:-
- Office Address:-
- 3rd Floor,
- Telangana Secretariat,
- Telangana – 500022
- Email ID:- [email protected]