YSR Housing Scheme Apply Online & Registration Form | YSR Housing Scheme Check Phases Introduced & Beneficiary Target | YSR Housing Scheme Check Benefits & Features | YSR Housing Scheme Check Offered Facilities & Unit Cost | YSR Housing Scheme Check Eligibility & All Details |
The State Government of AP has launched the YSR Housing Scheme so that financially backward families will be able to get housing facilities made available to them. Around 30 lakhs of houses will be built there. Till then around 15.6 lakhs of houses have been built worth Rs.28084 crore. There are various citizens who don’t have their own houses. From this scheme, they will be able to get their own houses built.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the YSR Housing Scheme 2023 like purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process to apply online for this scheme. To get complete information about this scheme, read this article till the end.
YSR Housing Scheme
Now the citizens who don’t have houses will be able to get their own houses built by the government after getting an online registration offered under the YSR Housing Scheme. A target of covering around 31 lakhs of such applicants or residents has been set up by the government so that the applicants will not be deprived of their basic housing living rights. This scheme will only be provided to the natives of the AP state.
An amount of Rs 50,490 crore in the form of a budget has been approved by the State Government of Andhra Pradesh that will be used or spent for the construction of houses under the YSR Housing Scheme. The 1% benefit of this scheme will be made available for the Urban Areas and the 1.5% benefit will be provided to the Rural areas. The government has also extended the benefit of this scheme for providing employment to the different categories.
Highlights Of YSR Housing Scheme 2023
The highlights of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Housing Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy’s|
|Delegated State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Announced by||Finance Minister Mr B. Rajendranath Reddy|
|Department||Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation|
|Allotted Portal||Housing Portal|
|Launching Date||12th July 2019|
|Applicable to||Citizens of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To construct houses for poor citizens of Andhra Pradesh|
|Benefit||Poor people will be able to fulfill their dreams of having their own houses|
|Beneficiary Target||31 lakh|
|Expenditure||50,490 crores INR|
|Cost per unit||1.50 lakh|
|Offered Facilities||Parks, Banks, Shopping malls, Hospitals, etc.|
|No of Offered Facilities||4|
|No of Phases||2|
|Mode of application||Online/ Offline|
|Address||AP State Housing Corporation, Plot No: 11 & 12, Behind BSNL Telephone Exchange, Auto Nagar, Vijayawada Andhra Pradesh,|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Objectives Of YSR Housing Scheme
The major objective of launching the YSR Housing Scheme is to provide housing facilities to the applicants or residents of Andhra Pradesh state so that they will be able to carry out the benefits of new houses that will be provided to them after it has been constructed. The applicants will be able to bring some upgradation to their living standards.
Another objective of launching the YSR Housing Scheme is to improve the living standards of residents living in the Kutcha houses by providing them with pukka houses. Around 31 lakhs of new houses will be constructed or built for those applicants who don’t have good-condition houses. The government has also sanctioned or approved the budget amount for carrying out the working of construction of houses.
It is only on the basis of beneficiary category that the applicants will be able to carry out the benefits of this scheme. This scheme will only be provided to the applicants holding the domicile of AP state or living in Andhra Pradesh. Their condition of the house is not so good and they are living in kutcha houses made up of not durable products.
Only that number of beneficiaries will be able to get the housing facilities after getting selection which has been fixed in the form of a beneficiary target. A total of 31 lakhs of houses will be provided this year so that the eligible beneficiaries will get new houses which means around 31 lakhs of applicants will get selection.
No. of Phases
There are 2 phases for the house construction as per follows:-
|Phase 1||Rs. 28084 cores|
|Phase 2||Rs. 2340 Crores|
House Facilities Coverage
The list of facilities that will be provided in the new houses are as follows:-
- Drinking Water
- Educational facilities
- Police Stations
- Health Clinics
Unit Cost of Single Plot
There will be a unit cost for every single plot on which the construction of the house will be carried out in the delegated plot. Before the beginning of the construction of houses, the unit cost of a single plot will be Rs. 3,00,000/-. Whenever the construction of a house is completed, the unit cost of the house will rise to Rs. 6 to 7 lakhs.
Facilitation of Smart Town Scheme
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced or launched the Smart Town Scheme for applicants belonging to low and middle-income family groups. There are various facilities that will be covered in this town city where the towns will be built. The applicants before applying that their annual income must be between Rs. 3 lakhs to Rs. 18 lakhs.
Smart Town Facilities Coverage
The list of covered facilities in smart towns are as follows:-
- Anganwadi Centre
- Broad Roads
- Community Hall
- Electrical Substation
- Overhead Tank
- Shopping Centers
- Solar Panel
- Street Lightning
- Walking tracks
- Water Supply
Some Other Schemes
Some other schemes which have been started with the same benefit are as follows:-
- YSR EWS Housing Scheme
- YSR Urban Housing Scheme (PMAY)
- YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme
Distribution Of Houses
No. of houses distributed for construction under each district of Andhra Pradesh is as follows:-
|Allotted District||No. of houses distributed|
Benefits Of YSR Housing Scheme
The benefits of this scheme are as follows:-
- The EWS communities will be able to get new houses with good facilities offered to them.
- Around 31 lakhs of new houses will be built where the applicants will get these houses.
- The government has also sanctioned the amount of budget that will be used for carrying out the construction work.
- A smart town scheme has also been introduced by the government.
- The amount of budget used for the 1st and 2nd phases has been introduced and used by the government for the construction work.
- This will improve the living standards of people.
Features Of YSR Housing Scheme
The features of this scheme are as follows:-
- The State Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the YSR Housing Scheme.
- Residents or applicants of AP state will get new houses after the completion of construction.
- There are around 31 lakhs of houses that will be put into construction.
- The government has given orders to various government officials for starting the work related to house construction.
- The government has also hired a new Joint collector for the supervision of the implementation of the YSR Housing Scheme.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
AP YSR Housing Scheme Eligibility Criteria
For applying under YSR Housing Scheme, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- Those applicants who want to apply under this scheme must ensure that they are permanent citizens of Andhra Pradesh.
- This scheme is only applicable to the residents of Andhra Pradesh.
- He or he must belong to the EWS/LIG/MIG categories of people.
- The applicant does not own any land or property within the provisions of this scheme.
The below-mentioned documents will need to be affixed by the applicants at the time of getting an online registration:-
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate or Address Proof
- Bank Account Details
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Annual Income Certificate
- Mobile No
- Email ID
Process To Apply Online Under YSR Housing Scheme
As this scheme has been recently launched no such information has been released with the help of various social networking sites regarding the application procedure to apply online for the YSR Housing Scheme. Whenever the application procedure will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
To Do Login
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to do login:-
- Visit and open the Official Website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, look at the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click on the LOGIN drow down button.
- Now click on the Sign In button.
- A login form will get displayed on the screen.
- Fill out each login detail such as Username, Password, & captcha code.
- Now click on the Login button.
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to read the FAQs:-
- Visit and open the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the link to FAQs.
- The FAQs will get displayed on the screen.
- Now you can read these FAQs.
The applicants can contact the below-mentioned office address, toll-free no, and email id in case of any queries regarding the YSR Housing Scheme:-
- Office Address:-
- AP State Housing Corporation,
- Plot No: 11 & 12,
- Behind BSNL Telephone Exchange,
- Auto Nagar, Vijayawada
- Andhra Pradesh,
- Toll-Free No:- 1902
- Email ID:- [email protected]