Mo Jungle Jami Yojana Apply Online & Application Form | Mo Jungle Jami Yojana Check Form of Benefit & Last Date | Mo Jungle Jami Yojana Check Features & Benefit | Mo Jungle Jami Yojana Check Statistics & Budget Amount | Mo Jungle Jami Yojana Check Eligibility & All Details |
The State Government of Odisha has launched the Mo Jungle Jami Yojana in order to provide basic rights to scheduled tribes and forest dwellers. It is also known as Meri Van Bhoomi Yojana. The scheme aims to improve water, school, transportation, and healthcare facilities for forest settlements and indigenous communities. It will also increase their means of livelihood and food security, helping them to become an integral part of society.
Through this article, we will provide you with all types of information about the Mo Jungle Jami Yojana 2023 like purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process to apply online for this Scheme. To get complete information about this Scheme, read this article till the end.
Mo Jungle Jami Yojana
The Government of Odisha has launched the Mo Jungle Jami Yojana in order provide to help and support to the forest dwellers and scheduled tribes in the state. This scheme aims to provide basic rights to these communities and reduce the gap between them. It will benefit the people living in the forests and tribal areas by improving their living conditions and bringing them closer to other communities.
Now the ST Candidates as well as forest inhabitants will be able to get basic rights after getting an online registration offered under the Mo Jungle Jami Yojana which will focus on improving the water, education, transportation, and healthcare for forest settlements and indigenous communities. This will help them have enough to live on and enough food. The plan aims to include the indigenous people more in society.
Highlights Of Mo Jungle Jami Yojana
The highlights of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scheme||Mo Jungle Jami Yojana|
|Known As||Odisha Mo Jungle Jami Yojana|
|Launched By||State Government of Odisha|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Objective||To provide maximum livelihood opportunities and food security to forest dwellers|
|Benefit||Residents will be able to get good living standards|
|Applicable To||Citizens of Odisha|
|Beneficiary Category||ST & Forest Dwellers|
|Budget Amount||Rs. 26 Crores|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Provision of better livelihood opportunities and food security|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online or Offline|
|Last Date To Apply Online||Will be updated soon|
|Official Website||Will be updated soon|
Objectives of Odisha Mo Jungle Jami Yojana
The main objective of launching the Mo Jungle Jami Yojana is to ensure that the forest dwellers and scheduled tribes of the state have access to basic rights. The government aims to provide maximum livelihood opportunities and food security to the recipients through this scheme. This will also grant ownership of land to all citizens of the state, allowing them to utilize it according to their needs and wishes.
Another objective of launching the Mo Jungle Jami Yojana is to make forest resources available to all citizens of the state. This ensures that individuals can make use of their land for various purposes. This will also focus on improving the overall infrastructure in the state by providing facilities such as water supply, road connectivity, and access to education and healthcare.
The below-mentioned beneficiaries will be given an online registration:-
- Forest Dwellers
- ST Candidates living in the forest
Mo Jungle Jami Yojana Statistics
The statistics of this scheme are as follows:-
|Number of communities in Odisha||53,845|
|Number of communities connected to central FRA network||32,562|
|Number of different tribal castes in Odisha||62|
|Number of Particularly Vulnerable Tribal Groups (PVTGs)||13|
|Total tribal population in Odisha||9.50 Lakhs|
|Percentage of tribal population in Odisha||22.85%|
|Tribal population’s land occupation in Odisha||35,739 sq km|
The state government of Odisha allocated Rs 26 crore for the State Forest Rights Scheme in the budget for the financial year 2023–2024. This scheme, called Mo Jangal Jami Yojana, aims to acknowledge and protect the rights of forests in the state. The state legislature approved this budget without any involvement from the national government.
Mo Jungle Jami Yojana Last Date
The applicants are always advised to apply online before the last date. The online application deadline for this newly launched scheme has not been announced on social media networks yet. Once the last date for form submission is revealed, we will promptly update this article to ensure you don’t miss out on the opportunity to register.
Mo Jungle Jami Yojana Implementation Procedure
The implementation procedure will start with several stages. District-level Forest Right Cells are established by the state government to monitor and review the implementation of the Forest Rights Scheme. Officials have announced Forest Rights during Gramme Sabhas in villages. The Odisha State Forest Rights Scheme is widely known and beneficial to everyone.
Forest Land Ownership in Odisha: Background Information
The background information on forest land ownership in Odisha state is as follows:-
- The state of Odisha in India has a diverse forest cover, comprising both government-owned and privately-owned forest lands.
- The government of Odisha owns a significant portion of the forest land, which is managed by the forest department.
- These government-owned forests are important for the conservation of biodiversity and the livelihood of tribal communities.
- On the other hand, private individuals, companies, and village communities also own forest lands in Odisha, which often have specific purposes like farming, agroforestry, or the sustenance of local communities.
- The ownership of forest lands in Odisha is a complex mix of government control and private ownership, with varying degrees of regulation and management.
Enhancing Livelihoods for Forest Dwellers in Odisha
In the state of Odisha, there is a strong emphasis on improving the livelihood opportunities for forest dwellers. The government recognizes the hardships faced by these communities and is committed to finding sustainable solutions. Efforts are being made to provide skill development programs, training, and financial support to help them earn a decent living. It is believed that by empowering forest dwellers, forests will also be conserved for future generations.
Ensuring Legal Recognition & Tenure Security for Forest Dwellers
The below-mentioned points are given below will entail how the government is ensuring legal recognition for forest dwellers:-
- The scheme ensures that forest dwellers can submit their claims for land rights and cultivation, allowing their occupancy and use of the forestland to be legally recognized.
- After verifying the claims, the government issues title deeds to the forest dwellers, providing them with legal proof of ownership and tenure security to prevent eviction and access benefits.
- The scheme emphasizes the inclusion and recognition of forest dwellers from indigenous communities.
- Forest dwellers actively participate in the protection, conservation, and management of forests through Joint Forest Management.
- The scheme enables forest dwellers to engage in sustainable livelihood activities like farming, improving their economic prospects while maintaining ecological balance.
Role of Community Participation
The involvement of local communities is crucial in the implementation and decision-making process of the Odisha Mo Jungle Jami Yojana. This program aims to restore degraded forests and increase livelihood opportunities for communities in Odisha. Moreover, community participation ensures that the development plans align with the specific needs and aspirations of the people.
Challenges & Measures in Implementing Mo Jungle Jami Yojana
The challenges and measures faced in this scheme are as follows:-
|Lack of Awareness||Many people in rural areas were not aware of the benefits and objectives of the scheme.||To address this challenge, the government launched an extensive awareness campaign through various mediums such as radio, television, and local newspapers.|
|Land Disputes||In many cases, multiple claims were made on the same piece of land, leading to conflicts and delays in the allocation process.||To address this challenge, the government established special committees to resolve disputes and ensure the smooth implementation of the scheme.|
|Lack of Infrastructure & Resources||However, the lack of proper roads, electricity, and other necessary facilities posed a challenge in reaching out to the beneficiaries effectively.||To address this issue, the government invested in improving the infrastructure in these areas, including road connectivity and electrification projects.|
|Administrative Bottlenecks||Administrative bottlenecks and delays in decision-making impeded the smooth execution of the Odisha Mo Jungle Jami Yojana.||To overcome these challenges, the government set up a dedicated monitoring and implementation unit that worked closely with all stakeholders to streamline the administrative processes.|
Benefits Of Mo Jungle Jami Yojana
The benefits of this scheme are as follows:-
- Ownership rights will be provided to the forest dwellers and scheduled tribes.
- This will provide better livelihood opportunities and food security to all eligible citizens of Odisha.
- The government hopes to enhance their quality of life and ensure they have access to sufficient food.
- The state government will invest in improving water infrastructure, schools, transport, and health services in tribal and forest areas.
- There will be an integration of the indigenous population into the mainstream society.
- One can apply online before the last date for getting timely registration.
Features Of Mo Jungle Jami Yojana
The features of this scheme are as follows:-
- The State Government of Odisha has launched the Odisha Mo Jungle Jami Yojana.
- This scheme will be provided to the residents of Odisha state.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the ST and Forest Dwellers.
- The last date to apply online will be updated soon.
- Till then, there are around 32,562 communities that have been connected to the central FRA network.
- There are around 9.50 Lakh residents living in Odisha state.
Mo Jungle Jami Yojana Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to attain the below-mentioned points to apply online:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Odisha state.
- He or she must be a Scheduled Tribal and Forest Dweller.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scheme are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Passport Latest size photographs
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Mo Jungle Jami Yojana Apply Online
Citizens of Odisha who wish to apply for the Odisha Mo Jungle Jami Yojana will have to wait as the scheme has not been implemented yet. The government has only announced its launch and there is no official website for application. Once the government provides information on how to apply, we will update you through this article.