Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme Apply Online & Application Form | Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme Check Subsidy Rate & Last Date | Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme Check Features & Benefits | Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme Check Beneficiary Limitation & Supervision Bodies | Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme Check Eligibility & All Details |
The State Government of Karnataka has launched the Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme in order to ensure access to clean and affordable energy for the underprivileged sections of society. With a focus on providing free LPG connections to the economically weaker sections, this scheme aims to improve the living conditions and health of the beneficiaries. One can apply online before the last date.
Through this article, we will provide you with all types of information about the Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme 2024 like purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process to apply online for this scheme. To get complete information about this scheme, read this article till the end.
Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme
The Chief Minister of Karnataka state has launched the Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme in order to provide free LPG connections to the residents living in this state so that they will be able to get easy or accessible connections after getting an online registration for this scheme. There are around 6 to 7 lakhs of residents who have been able to get the benefits offered under this scheme.
All those applicants who don’t have access to the LPG connections will be given access after applying online for the Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme. The benefit of this scheme will only be awarded or provided to the residents of Karnataka state. This scheme will make sure that free-of-cost LPG connections among the residents are being distributed.
Highlights Of Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme
The highlights of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scheme
|Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme
|State Government of Karnataka
|Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology
|To provide smoke-less gas connections to the residents
|Residents will be able to get good living standards
|Citizens of Karnataka
|AAY or BPL Cardholders
|Mode Of Transfer
|Form of Benefit
|Provision of LPG Gas Connections & Subsidies
|National Information Center (NIC)
|Mode Of Application
|Last Date To Apply Online
|Will be updated soon
|Will be updated soon
Objectives Of Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme
The major objective of launching the Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme is to provide clean cooking fuel to households in rural areas in Karnataka, India. By providing Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) connections to households, the scheme ensures a healthy and environment-friendly cooking environment. Additionally, the scheme also aims to provide financial assistance to economically disadvantaged households.
Another objective of launching the Karnataka Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme is to mitigate the health hazards caused by cooking with firewood, coal, or other forms of solid fuels by providing access to clean and efficient LPG stoves and connections to households in Karnataka, India. Residents living in rural areas will get rid of such health issues with the help of LPG connections.
The benefit of this scheme will only be provided to those applicants or candidates who have fulfilled the parameters of the beneficiary category. The applicants will need to possess the beneficiary category for getting timely registration for this scheme. BPL and AAY Cardholders who don’t have access to the LPG connections will be given access to this scheme. Construction employees registered with the Karnataka Building and Other Construction Employees Board will also be given access to this scheme.
This will only be on the basis of the beneficiary limitation or target that the government or CM will start awarding the benefit of this scheme to the eligible beneficiaries. There are around 5 Lakhs families who will be given access to this scheme which will make sure that all those residents who don’t have access to LPG connections will be able to get so without any cost.
The Government of Karnataka with the help of this scheme has also increased the rate of subsidy that is awarded to the residents when they acquire LPG Gas Connections. An amount of Rs. 1920/- will be provided to the residents accessing Gas connections in the form of a subsidy so that they will be able to hold a larger portion of the subsidy. In the previous times, the subsidy amount was Rs. 1600/- Per Family.
Monitoring and Supervision Authority
The monitoring & supervision authority will be given to the below-mentioned bodies:-
- Constitution of State-Level Empowered Committee
- State and District Level Committee
- Constitution of District Level Planning and Implementation Committee
- Constitution of a District-Level Vigilance and Monitoring Committee
The list of delegated departments is as follows:-
- Food Department, Consumer Affairs
- Department of Social Welfare
- Department of Labour
- Department of Forest Ecology and Environment
District-level Selection & Monitoring Committee headed by the District Minister will be given the task of preparing the beneficiary list. This committee will determine the total no. of beneficiaries selected in Phase-I. The MLAs on the committee then receive the rules and list of beneficiaries and recommend the final list if the MLA is unable to do so within a week. The RFO will be held responsible for entering their applications in the Common Application Form. Applicants must provide their Aadhaar number and confirm their home has a gas connection.
Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme Last Date
The applicants or beneficiaries will need to apply online for this scheme in order to get access to this scheme because it can be the last date or deadline which can make sure that the applicants are registering their application for this scheme before the last date. The last date to apply online for this scheme has not been updated by the selection body whenever it will get released we will update you soon.
Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme Funding Allocation
Funding allocation will be carried out by the Food Department, together with several other participating departments, including Consumer Affairs, Civil Supplies, and Legal Metrology. Each department would transfer funds to the Department of Food and Civil Supplies based on the number of beneficiaries selected. The Security Deposit for gas-related items would be paid to selected gas agencies every month by the Deputy Commissioner on behalf of the beneficiaries. Subsequent refill charges would be reimbursed to the gas agency quarterly upon claim submission.
Convenience & Efficiency
Using LPG connections one can access several benefits, with convenience being one of the most prominent. Unlike other fuel sources, LPG is readily available, eliminating the need for storing and refilling fuel. Additionally, LPG provides a clean and efficient burning process, which results in lower emissions and less pollution. This makes it not only convenient but also environmentally friendly.
Condition Of Affordability
Another major benefit of using LPG connections is affordability. LPG is known for its cost-effectiveness compared to other fuel sources. Its efficient burning process ensures that less fuel is required to produce the same amount of heat, making it an economical choice. Additionally, LPG connections often come with affordable pricing plans, making it a budget-friendly option for households and businesses alike.
Versatility & Accessibility
LPG connections offer versatility, as they can be used for multiple purposes. Whether it’s cooking, heating, or powering vehicles, LPG can cater to varied needs. Moreover, LPG connections are easily accessible as they are widely available in most areas. This accessibility ensures that users can easily obtain LPG cylinders or install piped connections, avoiding any inconvenience or delay in fuel supply.
Benefits of Karnataka Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme
The benefits of this scheme are as follows:-
- This will improve the health conditions of the beneficiaries due to the use of clean cooking fuel.
- This will enhance safety as LPG eliminates the risk of accidents associated with traditional cooking methods.
- The applicants will be able to get financial relief for economically weaker households by saving on the cost of wood, kerosene, and other traditional fuels.
- This will also reduce indoor air pollution, leading to a healthier living environment.
- This will promote clean energy consumption.
- One can apply online before the last date for getting timely registration.
Features Of Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme
The features of this scheme are as follows:-
- The State Government of Karnataka has launched the Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme will only be provided to the residents of Karnataka state.
- The BPL and AAY cardholders will be given access to this scheme.
- A subsidy amount of Rs. 1920/- will be provided to the LPG Gas connection holders.
- Around 5 lakh families will be given access to this scheme.
- Till then now 6 to 7 lakhs of families have been able to get the benefit of this scheme.
Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to attain the below-mentioned eligibility criteria for getting an online registration:-
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- He or she must be a resident of Karnataka state.
- The applicant must be an AAY or BPL card holder or a registered Employee of Karnataka Building and Other Construction.
- The beneficiary name must also be registered under Socio-Economic Caste Census data.
Some of the important documents required to apply online for this scheme are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- BPL Card or AAY Card
- Ration Card of BPL family
- Residential proof
- Bank Account Details
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile No
- Email ID
Process To Apply Online Under Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme
As this scheme has been recently launched no such information has been released with the help of various social networking sites regarding the application procedure to apply online for the Karnataka Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme nor the official website has been launched. Whenever the application procedure will be launched, we will update you through this article.
Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme Offline Procedure
- In rural areas, visit the nearest Gram Panchayat to get an offline application form.
- Fill out the application form with your details and required information.
- Submit the completed application form to the Gram Panchayat.
- In urban areas, go to your respective ward office in person to apply for the Scheme.
- The applicant will need to provide the necessary information and complete the application form at the ward office.
- Once you have submitted your application, the authorities will check your information against the SECC-2011 data list.
- This verification step ensures that you have not already received a free LPG connection under the PM Ujjwala Yojana.
- If you have previously benefited from the Ujjwala Yojana, your application will be rejected.