Odisha Balaram Yojana Apply Online & Registration Form | Odisha Balaram Yojana Check Loan Amount & Last Date | Odisha Balaram Yojana Check Benefits & Features | Odisha Balaram Yojana Check Nodal Agencies & Budget Amount | Odisha Balaram Yojana Check Eligibility & All Details |
Now the farmers, ranchers, sharecroppers, and Joint Obligation Gatherings will be able to avail the benefits of rural credit facilities provided to them after getting an online registration under the Odisha Balaram Yojana. This scheme can only be availed by the residents of Odisha state. One can apply online before the last date. Each and every farmer will be given access to get a loan facility.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Odisha Balaram Yojana 2024 like purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process to apply online for this scheme. To get complete information about this scheme, read this article till the end.
Odisha Balaram Yojana
The state Government of Odisha has launched the Odisha Balaram Yojana so that the farmer communities will be able to avail of the loan benefits provided to them after getting an online registration for this scheme. An amount of Rs. 1.6 lakh will be provided to the farmers in the form of a loan amount. Around 7 lakhs of farmers will get benefits.
There are various farmers, and ranchers who were jobless due to the covid-19 pandemic which results in the lockdown due to which they are not able to carry out earning of their living keeping this thing in mind Odisha Balaram Yojana has been launched so the government will be able to provide them with the rural credit facilities.
Highlights Of Odisha Balaram Yojana 2024
The highlights of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scheme
|Odisha Balaram Yojana
|State Government of Odisha
|Department Of Agriculture And Farmers’ Empowerment
|Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology
|To provide financial stability to the farmers
|Farmers will be able to avail of the loan facilities
|Citizens of Odisha
|Ranchers, Sharecroppers, & Joint Obligation Gatherings
|No of Beneficiary Categories
|Rs. 1040 Crores
|IMAGE, ATMA, and NABARD
|No of Nodal Agencies
|Mode Of Transfer
|DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)
|Form of Benefit
|Monthly/Annual/One-Time Payment Basis
|Amount of benefit
|National Information Center (NIC)
|Last Date To Apply Online
|Will be updated soon
|Mode Of Application
|Department Of Agriculture And Farmers’ Empowerment,
Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India,
|0674 -2914411 (155333)
Objectives Of Odisha Balaram Yojana
The major objective of launching the Odisha Balaram Yojana is to provide some form of aid or relief to the rural farmers working in the agricultural field for sustaining their livelihood due to which they were becoming jobless due to the lockdown. Each and every farmer will be given access to the loan amount facility so that they will be able to use this loan for the right purpose.
Another objective of launching the Odisha Balaram Yojana is to grant an amount of Rs. 1,60,000/- to the farmers, ranchers, sharecroppers, and Joint Obligation Gatherings so that they will be able to avail the benefits of rural credit facilities provided or offered by the government to them. A target of covering 7 lakhs of farmers has been set up or fixed.
The below-mentioned beneficiaries will be considered eligible to apply online:-
- Rural Farmers
- Joint Obligation Gatherings (JLGs)
The government will start nominating or shortlisting names of eligible beneficiaries taking into consideration; the number of beneficiaries that need to be selected this year on the basis of beneficiary limitation. A target of covering around 7,00,000 applicants has been fixed by the government which means around 7 lakhs of farmers will be able to get credit facilities provided to them.
The budget amount that will be used or disbursed at the time of providing or awarding the amount of benefit has already been fixed or set up by the government. An amount of Rs. 1040 Crores has been sanctioned or approved by the State Government of Odisha in the form of a budget so that the proper and successful implementation of this scheme will take place.
Facilitation of Loan Amounts
This scheme will work upon facilitating the loan amounts among the eligible farmers so that they will be able to carry out or avail the loan amounts needed by them at the time of facing unforeseen circumstances at the time of carrying out any kind of agricultural activity. In these circumstances, this loan amount will redress some of their problems.
Odisha Balaram Yojana Duration
The duration for which the allotted beneficiaries such as farmers, ranchers, sharecroppers, and Joint Obligation Gatherings will be able to avail of the credit facilities offered under this scheme has already been fixed or set up. The duration of this scheme will be 2 years for which the applicants will be given facilities.
Odisha Balaram Yojana Last Date
The last date to apply online for this scheme has not been updated or released soon as it will always be mandatory or advisable for the applicants or the candidates to apply online for this scheme before the last date because it provides online registration to the farmers without showing any server-hanging issues. Whenever the last date for online form submission will get released, we will update you through this article.
The list of nodal agencies are as follows:-
- Institute on Management of Agricultural Extension (IMAGE)
- Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA)
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
Benefits Of Odisha Balaram Yojana
The benefits of this scheme are as follows:-
- Farmers will be able to get loans availed by them.
- Loan amounts will be provided to them for a maximum duration of 2 years.
- Around 7 lakhs of farmers will be able to get the loan facilities.
- The budget amount has also been sanctioned for the proper implementation of this scheme.
- One can apply online before the last date for getting timely registration.
- Farmers will be able to face or tackle unforeseen situations.
Features Of Odisha Balaram Yojana
The features of this scheme are as follows:-
- The State Government of Odisha has launched the Odisha Balaram Yojana.
- This scheme will only be provided to the residents of Odisha state.
- Only the farmer’s communities such as ranchers, sharecroppers, and Joint Obligation Gatherings will be able to get credit facilities offered to them.
- A loan amount of Rs. 1,60,000/- will be provided to the beneficiaries.
- There are around 7 lakhs of farmers who will get loan amounts.
- The budget amount of Rs. 1040 Crores has also been approved by the government.
Odisha Balaram Yojana Eligibility Criteria
The below-mentioned points need to be taken into consideration for applying online:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Odisha state.
- He or she must be a farmer/rancher/sharecropper/Joint Obligation Gatherings by profession.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scheme are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Address proof
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Bank Account Details
- Mobile No
- Email ID
Process To Apply Online Under Odisha Balaram Yojana
As this scheme has been recently launched no such information has been released with the help of various social networking sites regarding the application procedure to apply online for the Odisha Balaram Yojana. Whenever the application procedure will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise, the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to get contact details:-
- The applicant will need first to visit the official website.
- The homepage will get displayed on your screen.
- Now you will need to click on the Contact Us option.
- The contact details will get displayed on the screen.
In case you are having any doubts or queries regarding the Odisha Balaram Yojana, then you may contact this mentioned-below office address, phone no, and email ID:-
- Office Address:-
- Department Of Agriculture And Farmers’ Empowerment,
- Krushi Bhavan, Bhubaneswar,
- Odisha, India,
- Pin-Code: 751001
- Phone No:- 0674 -2914411 (155333)
- Email ID:- email@example.com