USTTAD Scheme Apply Online & Registration Form | USTTAD Scheme Check Amount & Delegated Bodies | USTTAD Scheme Features & Benefits | USTTAD Scheme Check Age Limit & PIA List | USTTAD Scheme Check Eligibility & All Details |
The Ministry of Minority Affairs has launched the USTTAD Scheme so that the applicants belonging to the minority communities will be able to participate in this scheme for getting financial assistance provided by the ministry to them. The applicant will need to attain the age limit for which this scheme has been launched. This will provide training and upgrading skills of artisans.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the USTTAD Scheme 2023 like purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process to apply online for this scheme. To get complete information about this scheme, read this article till the end.
Now the students belonging to the Minority communities will be able to promote or spread among the citizens of India regarding the traditional arts and crafts of minorities after getting an online registration offered under the USTTAD Scheme. For this, the applicants will need to apply online for this scheme. The students will need to possess an age limit of 14 to 35 years.
All those students or youth wanting a training facility in the fields of traditional arts and crafts will be able to get so after getting an online registration offered under the USTTAD Scheme. Selected winners or participants will be given exciting cash prizes that will be disbursed while following the implementation procedure.
Highlights Of USTTAD Scheme 2023
The highlights of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scheme||USTTAD Scheme|
|Full Name||Upgrading the Skills and Training in Traditional Arts/Crafts for Development|
|Launched By||Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|Delegated Ministries||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology |
Ministry of Minority Affairs
|No of Delegated Ministries||2|
|Objective||To facilitate the training among youths|
|Benefit||Applicants will be able to get financial assistance|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiary Category||Minority Communities|
|Age Limit||14 to 35 Years|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Incentive amount|
|Amount of benefit||Rs. 3,000/- to Rs. 13,000/-|
|Training Duration||1 Year|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date To Apply Online||Will be updated soon|
|Office Address||Under Secretary (USTTAD) |
Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt. of India,
11th Floor, Pt. Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
NEW DELHI -110003
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Objectives Of USTTAD Scheme
The major objective of launching the USTTAD Scheme is to promote the culture of minority communities among the citizens of India so that everyone will get enhanced with the help of this scheme. This scheme will work upon providing proper training and upgrading skills for traditional craftsmen and artisans. One can apply online before the last date.
Another objective of launching the USTTAD Scheme is to provide training among the applicants or students belonging to minority communities in various specific traditional arts and crafts. Trainees will also be given financial help and support disbursed by the selection body which is responsible for transacting the amount of financial assistance.
The applicants will need to attain or gain the beneficiary category for whom this scheme has been launched so that the applicants will be able to get online registration for this scheme. This scheme will be provided to the students belonging to the minority community. The students will also need to fulfill the age limit.
The applicants or youths who are going to apply online for this scheme in order to get training facilities provided by them will also need to fulfill the age limit because the sole fulfillment of the age limit will be a selection criterion alone. The students must belong to the age limit of 14 to 35 years.
In the same way, the age limit and beneficiary category have been taken into consideration by the selection body, the education qualification that needs to be maintained by the student will also be necessary otherwise the students will not get any selection. The students will need to make sure that he or she must have passed class 5th.
The list of delegated bodies are as follows:-
- Sectoral Export Promotion Councils
- Financial Institutions/Banks
- National Minority Development Finance Corporation (NMDFC)
- Self Help Groups
- National Minorities Development and Finance Corporation (NMDFC)
Eligible Project Implementing Agencies (PIAs)
The list of eligible PIAs are as follows:-
- Recognized Private Institution
- Training Institutes
- Public Sector Undertakings
The duration of the training on the basis of which the applicants will be given training has already been fixed or set up by the selection body. The duration for which the applicants or youths will be able to carry out the training from the training body will be 1 year consisting of 12 months.
No of Installments
There are 3 no of installments on the basis of which money will be transacted among the participants as per follows:-
The pattern of funding which will be followed at the time of transacting the amount is as follows:-
|Particulars||Financial Assistance (Per Trainee)|
|Capacity building of artisans, craftsmen and their orientation||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Lease or rental expenses including tables, chairs, water, generator, computers, workstations, etc.||Rs. 13,000/-|
|Remuneration to each craftsman or artisan||Rs, 3,000/-|
Benefits Of USTTAD Scheme
The benefits of this scheme are as follows:-
- The Younger generation will be able to get training in their skills.
- Training will be provided to the applicants for the duration of 1 year.
- This will increase the employability of existing workers, school dropouts, etc.
- This scheme will focus on promoting the values of traditional arts and crafts skills.
- One can apply online before the last date for getting timely registration.
- Marginalized minorities will be able to get a better livelihood.
Features Of USTTAD Scheme
The features of this scheme are as follows:-
- The Ministry of Minority Affairs has launched the USTTAD Scheme.
- The full name of this scheme is Upgrading the Skills and Training in Traditional Arts/Crafts for Development.
- The applicants belonging to the Minority communities will be able to get online registration.
- Students of the age group from 14 to 25 years will get registration.
- The selected participants will be given training for 1 year.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
USTTAD Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to get online registration:-
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- He or she must belong to the Minority Community.
- The student must belong to the age limit of 14 to 35 years.
- He or she must have passed at least class 5th.
Some of the important documents need for applying online for this scheme are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Educational Marksheets
- Bank Account No
- Mobile No
- Email ID
Process To Apply Online Under USTTAD Scheme
As this scheme has been recently launched no such information has been released with the help of various social networking sites regarding the application procedure to apply online for the USTTAD Scheme. Whenever the application procedure will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to get contact details:-
- Visit and open the official website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Look at the ribbon of the page where the menu of options is being served.
- On the homepage, click on the Contact Us option.
- Then, the contact details will get displayed on the screen.
In case of any queries and questions regarding the USTTAD Scheme, the applicants can contact this office address, helpline no, and email id for redressing their doubts:-
- Office Address:-
- Under Secretary (USTTAD)
- Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt. of India,
- 11th Floor, Pt. Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan,
- CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
- NEW DELHI -110003.
- Helpline No:- 1800-11-2001
- Email ID:- [email protected]