YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme Apply Online & Application | AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme Check Amount & Last Date | YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme Check Features & Benefits | AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme Check Age Limit & Annual Income Limit | YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme Check Eligibility & All Details |
The State Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme so that the applicants carrying out the activities such as fishing in Marine/Freshwater bodies will be able to get or avail of the compensation amount being offered to them in case if they have become the victims of accidental death/ Permanent disability during fishing in Sea/freshwater bodies.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 2024 like purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process to apply online for this scheme. To get complete information about this scheme, read this article till the end.
YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
The Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme for awarding an amount of Rs. 10,000/- or Rs. 50,000/- to the household members whose main earning member has died or become disabled due to an accidental attack during fishing in Sea/freshwater bodies.
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has launched the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme so that the victimized families of death or disabilities will be able to get some form of financial help and support. This scheme can only be availed by the residents of Andhra Pradesh state who are the fishermen.
Highlights Of YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 2024
The highlights of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scheme
|YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
|State Government of Andhra Pradesh
|AP State Portal
|Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology
|To provide compensation for the death of disabilities of Fishermen
|Fishermen and their family members will be able to stand up on their own feet
|Citizens of Andhra Pradesh
|21 to 60 Years
|Annual Income Limit
|Rs. 120,000/- to Rs. 1,44,00/-
|Rs. 123.52 Crores
|Mode Of Transfer
|DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)
|Form of Benefit
|One Time Payment
|Amount of benefit
|Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 50,000/-
|Fish Landing Center, Ports, Diesel, Waterways, Electricity Connections, Water Labs, Mechanized and Non-Mechanized Fishing Nets
|National Information Center (NIC)
|Mode Of Application
Room No 208
Objectives Of YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
The major objective of launching the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme is to provide financial help and support to the family members of the fishermen who have died or become disabled while fishing in Sea/freshwater bodies. Variable amounts of Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 50,000/- will be awarded to these beneficiaries.
Another objective of launching the AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme is to promote the occupation or profession of fishermen so that the residents of Andhra Pradesh will not hesitate to continue such kind of profession or occupation after taking into consideration; the death statistics of the fishermen. The amount of the budget has already been fixed by the government.
The applicants will need to make sure that they have attained the beneficiary category to get selection as well as online registration after applying online for this scheme. This scheme can only be availed by the residents of Andhra Pradesh state who are carrying out the activities of fishermen in the Marine/Freshwater bodies.
The below-mentioned beneficiaries will not be given any registration:-
- Beneficiaries Of Archakas
- Beneficiaries Of Chedodu
- Beneficiaries Of Raithu Bharosa
- Beneficiaries Of Vidya Deevina
- Beneficiaries Of Vasati Deevina
- Beneficiaries Of Vahana Mitra
- Beneficiaries Of Kapu Nestham
- Beneficiaries Of Nethanna Nestham
- Beneficiaries Of YSR Cheyutha
- Family members employed in any Government/Semi-Government Corporations
- Applicants owing 4 Wheeler Vehicle
The applicable age limit will be as follows:-
|Minimum Age Limit
|Maximum Age Limit
Applicable Annual Income Limit
The annual income limit that will apply to each area is as follows:-
|Annual Income Limit
Amount of Benefit
The amount of benefit that will be provided or awarded to the sufferers or victims has already been fixed in the form of compensation amount that can only be availed by the beneficiary category. An amount of Rs. 10,000/- or Rs. 50,000/- will be provided to the fishermen in the form of compensation.
It is only based on the budget amount that has been disbursed or approved by the government that the beneficiaries will be able to get the scheme incentives being offered to them. An amount of Rs. 123.52 Crores has been sanctioned or approved by the government in the form of a budget.
The number of beneficiaries or fishermen who will be able to get or avail of the benefits of this scheme has already been fixed in the form of beneficiary limitation or target. There are around 1,23,519 beneficiaries who will be able to get the benefits which means a target of covering 1,23,519 beneficiaries has been set up or fixed.
YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme Deadline
As this scheme has been recently launched, the last date to apply online for this scheme has not been updated yet through the use of social networking sites. Whenever the last date of online form submission is launched, we will update you through this article by which you will be able to get registration.
The list of delegated officials is as follows:-
- Village Fisheries Assistants
- VFA/Divisional Officer
- Village Secretariat
Other Offered Facilities
Some other facilities offered to the farmers are as follows:-
- Fish Landing Center
- Electricity Connections
- Water Labs
- Mechanized and Non-Mechanized Fishing Nets
Benefits Of YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
The benefits of this scheme are as follows:-
- Fishermen will be able to compensate for the death and disability issues.
- There are around 1,23,519 fishermen who will be able to get compensation.
- The budget amount has been set up so that successful implementation will take place.
- Various facilities will be offered to the fishermen.
- One can apply online before the last date to get timely registration.
- Variable amounts will be provided to the fishermen.
Features Of AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
The features of this scheme are as follows:-
- The State Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme.
- This scheme has been launched with the active participation of the CM of Andhra Pradesh.
- An amount of Rs. 10,000/- or Rs. 50,000/- will be provided to the victims of deaths or disabilities.
- Only the fishermen carrying out fishing in Marine/Freshwater bodies will be given compensation.
- The government has sanctioned a budget amount of Rs. 123.52 Crores.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to apply online:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- He or she must be a fisherman carrying out fishing in Marine/Freshwater bodies.
- The age limit must be 21 to 60 years.
- The annual income limit must be Rs. 1,20,000/- for rural areas and Rs. 1,44,000/- for Urban areas.
- He or she must be holding a total land of 3 to 10 Acres.
The below-mentioned documents will need to be affixed by the fishermen at the time of getting an online registration:-
- Boat Registration Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Mobile No
- Email ID
Process To Apply Online Under YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
As this scheme has been recently launched no such information has been released with the help of various social networking sites regarding the application procedure to apply online for the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme. Whenever the application procedure is launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
If any queries and questions are coming to your mind regarding the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme, then you can contact the mentioned office address:-
- Office Address:-
- 4th Block
- Room No 208
- First Floor,
- AP Secretariat,
- Andhra Pradesh